Tomodachi Life General Discussion

The Tomodachi Life demo will be freely available in the 3DS eShop beginning tomorrow (July 2nd)--at least in North America. So you won't need a download code to try it out anymore.

Cool. Let's hope it'll come to Europe as well. :)

oh oops it was already posted but i just read the demo is coming to europe too

Last edited:
One of my miis keeps asking for a disposable camera, i dont have any and she keeps asking for one lol how do i make her stop?

Yea i did that luckily i got one :) got 2 couples now :) how long until one lf them says about marriage?

I had an actual love triangle today. Kyoya had feelings for Gwen (TDI) and decided to tell her, only to get interrupted by Japan who apparently ALSO loved her. Gwen then decided to be a ***** and turned them both down. At least from that, I learned that travel tickets are a quick way to get rid of sadness.

The funniest part was, Gwen said she had feelings for Kyoya yesterday. I didn't want to get them together because Kyoya can be pretty sneaky and whatnot.

I had an actual love triangle today. Kyoya had feelings for Gwen (TDI) and decided to tell her, only to get interrupted by Japan who apparently ALSO loved her. Gwen then decided to be a ***** and turned them both down. At least from that, I learned that travel tickets are a quick way to get rid of sadness.

The funniest part was, Gwen said she had feelings for Kyoya yesterday. I didn't want to get them together because Kyoya can be pretty sneaky and whatnot.

That is beyond amazing and hilarious. Do you think I maybe could get the QRs for all three of them. I am not much of a Mii maker.

That is beyond amazing and hilarious. Do you think I maybe could get the QRs for all three of them. I am not much of a Mii maker.

I won't have time today, but I will try to get them up tomorrow. They're not that great but I'll still post them.

My fight for getting Darkrai & Peach and Sunny & Reindeer married continues. I should just pick a lazy day and play till I drop hoping to get some marriages or babies... My own Mii could use a mate herself, she has like over 2 pages of friends but nobody has even crushed for her 8I.

I haven't gotten a baby yet and they've been married for the past week. Their relationship is just slowly deteriorating at this point ; a ;

Back