Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Notch tried to hook me and Gumi up but Gumi doesn't know me
I don't think it matters if the Mii they're hooking them up with knows the other - but the Mii who's doing the "hooking up" needs to know both of the Mii's they're hooking up.

Make sense?

I feel like you're all making some nice progress, are you all playing many hours a day or do you just have a lot of Miis in your apt to do things with?

So I just accidentally found out several things you can do with your Mii while in their apartment (which you guys are probably already aware of lol):

1) If you hold the stylus at the top of the Mii's head, and then move it upwards, you'll lift them off of the ground.
2) If you slide the stylus down from their neck, the Mii will sit.
3) Do the above again while they're sitting and they'll lie down.
4) While they're lying down, you can use the stylus to spin them.
5) (Also while lying down) you can use the stylus to make them roll over.

Also, have a couple of screenshots :p :
tumblr_n8c44omHce1tfdf0mo8_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_n8c44omHce1tfdf0mo9_r1_400.jpg

Literally didnt know any of that except the lifting up part cause I flick them backwards when they annoy me even though it's pointless lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I def do not play 6 hours a day.

I feel like you're all making some nice progress, are you all playing many hours a day or do you just have a lot of Miis in your apt to do things with?
I think I play for maybe 2 hrs a day? Maybe a little longer. And I don't think I have a ton of Mii's.. I still have about 5 empty apartments (the non upgraded apartment, that is. lol. I'm faaaaar from having 95 Mii's)

I have the 2nd building with like 50 apartments or something and I have about 6 empty rooms

I won't make Nutty though because I don't know any ideas for a lazy eye.

Last edited:
I have a NA Tomodachi Life Code for sale (using TBT) PM me if you want to purchase it

Back