Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Oh nooooo - I changed my system Mii to this:
tumblr_n8m3x9NxaO1tfdf0mo2_500.jpg
tumblr_n8m3x9NxaO1tfdf0mo3_400.jpg
and now I want to make a Ao no Exorcist themed island. D: But I don't want to delete my AC:NL one. Ahhhhhh making that Mii was a bad idea

So I just accidentally found out several things you can do with your Mii while in their apartment (which you guys are probably already aware of lol):

1) If you hold the stylus at the top of the Mii's head, and then move it upwards, you'll lift them off of the ground.
2) If you slide the stylus down from their neck, the Mii will sit.
3) Do the above again while they're sitting and they'll lie down.
4) While they're lying down, you can use the stylus to spin them.
5) (Also while lying down) you can use the stylus to make them roll over.

Also, have a couple of screenshots :p :
tumblr_n8c44omHce1tfdf0mo8_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_n8c44omHce1tfdf0mo9_r1_400.jpg

I didn't know you could do that with your miis! It reminds me of Nintendogs.

So my Mii and Isabelle just had their son, whom they named Aaron:
tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo6_400.png

He has my Mii's hair color, eye style, eyebrow style, and mouth style - but he has Isabelle's nose, eyebrow height, and droopy eyes.
His personality is Confident/Go-Getter (like with Sofia, I left everything up to the game - I didn't choose anything)
And then, immediately after Aaron was born, I get a call from Cousteau, telling me that they just had THEIR son, Thomas:
tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo5_400.png

He has Cousteau's eye style, mouth style, and hair color - and Diva's skin tone and nose. His eye's are also straight - like Diva's - and not slanted like Cousteau's.
His personality is Confident/Adventurer.

(To be honest, I expected their baby to come out ugly, so I was surprised when they wound up having the cutest! LOL)
I have a feeling Aaron and Thomas are gonna be best bros when they get older. :p

So my Mii and Isabelle just had their son, whom they named Aaron:
tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo6_400.png

He has my Mii's hair color, eye style, eyebrow style, and mouth style - but he has Isabelle's nose, eyebrow height, and droopy eyes.
His personality is Confident/Go-Getter (like with Sofia, I left everything up to the game - I didn't choose anything)
And then, immediately after Aaron was born, I get a call from Cousteau, telling me that they just had THEIR son, Thomas:
tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n8nc45at6l1tfdf0mo5_400.png

He has Cousteau's eye style, mouth style, and hair color - and Diva's skin tone and nose. His eye's are also straight - like Diva's - and not slanted like Cousteau's.
His personality is Confident/Adventurer.

(To be honest, I expected their baby to come out ugly, so I was surprised when they wound up having the cutest! LOL)
I have a feeling Aaron and Thomas are gonna be best bros when they get older. :p

Can we get a QR code of Costeau? I really want him on my island! :)

I have the 2nd building with like 50 apartments or something and I have about 6 empty rooms

Does the first building remain the same as you get the second (so I guess you can have a ton more Miis living in the Island)? I've yet to unlock the second one (no where near it)! Now I'm excited to make more XD

There's not really an ending to this game right? It just goes on and on? I feel like Animal Crossing "ends" when you've finished your house and you can't do much in your town in terms of errands and building, but Tomodatchi doesn't really work that way? I still can't figure details like that out haha

Last edited:
There's not really an ending to this game right? It just goes on and on? I feel like Animal Crossing "ends" when you've finished your house and you can't do much in your town in terms of errands and building, but Tomodatchi doesn't really work that way? I still can't figure details like that out haha

From what it looks like, there's no ending?! I've only been playing a few days + reading the forum and other info. It's like a daily thing where you log in and feed, play, do other things with the Miis. I think what may count as ending is when you've collected all there is in the game to collect ... it gets repetitive but somehow I am addicted =3=

Oh lol thanks for responding anyway to my ignorance LOL It feels weird that there's really a game where you just kinda go on and on and you don't really get to some sort of ending other than when you're done.

To whom who asked if Tomo life has an ending. It does not. It's like the sims where you go by time and collect what you can for that day. And it starts fresh the next. Rinse and repeat.
It's gonna get repetitive, but if you delete and make more miis, then it should feel like starting fresh all the time. :)

Back