Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I just realized that baby Mii's have an actual voice, while "adult" Mii's don't.. Baby's will coo, but all adults "say" is "bwoop bwoop bwoop bwoop bwoop".

What happens to their voice when they grow up? lol

I just realized that baby Mii's have an actual voice, while "adult" Mii's don't.. Baby's will coo, but all adults "say" is "bwoop bwoop bwoop bwoop bwoop".

What happens to their voice when they grow up? lol

They cried so much that their voices got messed up

UGH ALPH FINALLY ASKED OUT BRITTANY AGAIN AND SHE DECLINED TWICE
time to wait for brittany to ask out alph then but she always wants to ask out charlie my life sucks

ermigawd

so yesturday i got this glitch in the game where it paused on the yellow checkered screen, and it was unresponsive.

It didn't let me quit to home or anything. The sound was gone too!

I ended up having to restart my system

ermigawd

so yesturday i got this glitch in the game where it paused on the yellow checkered screen, and it was unresponsive.

Hope this doesn't happen to me. o_O I have the bad habit of going long lengths of time without saving my game.

ermigawd

I ran into a similar issue before. Was it in the middle of loading and then leading to the main screen and the top doesn't load fully? It scared the crap out of me o_O. I had to restart the system too and made sure to take the game out and put it back in. Also I made sure to redo the update, to be on the safe side.

I ran into a similar issue before. Was it in the middle of loading and then leading to the main screen and the top doesn't load fully? It scared the crap out of me o_O. I had to restart the system too and made sure to take the game out and put it back in. Also I made sure to redo the update, to be on the safe side.

Similar to me. When the main screen is loading, and the 3 food items are bouncing up and down, they just froze and nothing loaded. I quit and reloaded the game and it worked fine, but this game is glitchy!

Last edited:
I've done it with two songs so far. One is a ballad sung by Tobias Funke (from Arrested Development) singing about being rejected for a role in a commercial: Video here.

The other is a metal song sung by Inigo Montoya (from The Princess Bride), singing about revenge (naturally): Video here.

I plan on doing more; writing lyrics for songs is perhaps my favorite part of the game. It lets you be creative. :)

Oh my! That was amazing! I have Inigo Montoya on my island as well, do you mind if I let him sing that song too? ^^

It was right after it was auto-returning to the main map after I helped calm down a baby.
It just paused on the yellow checkered screen on both the top and bottom screens.

Are there any complete clothing catalogs for the US TL out anywhere? I tried to search but only found the UK/AUS one on reddit (unless they have the same clothing?).

It was right after it was auto-returning to the main map after I helped calm down a baby.
It just paused on the yellow checkered screen on both the top and bottom screens.

That's really odd O_O (the glitch I ran into was a little similar, it paused as it was trying to load). Guess I'll be saving more often now. How often has this happened?

Last edited:
dang
after my game froze and crashed, the store didnt update for 2 days
jennifer-lawrence-crying.gif

Did i mention one of the only reasons i play is to shop in game

At least my data didnt corrupt ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's really odd O_O (the glitch I ran into was a little similar, it paused as it was trying to load). Guess I'll be saving more often now. How often has this happened?

it happened once...

and for no reason too! I was just sitting in my room playing, and bam frozen screen.

dang
after my game froze and crashed, the store didnt update for 2 days
jennifer-lawrence-crying.gif

Did i mention one of the only reasons i play is to shop in game

At least my data didnt corrupt ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

it happened once...

and for no reason too! I was just sitting in my room playing, and bam frozen screen.

That sucks :(.

At least your game is ok though.

Ah. Sounds almost like a saving/loading issue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Similar to me. When the main screen is loading, and the 3 food items are bouncing up and down, they just froze and nothing loaded. I quit and reloaded the game and it worked fine, but this game is glitchy!

Wow. That isn't good. Sounds similar. Definitely a loading problem. And it sounds like it has issues saving too. So maybe there's an issue with the game loading the saves and then some issues with saving.

so i made my sister on tomo life, and she has asked me to ask her crushes out, and both of her crushes stood her up TWICE. How awful. I felt so sorry for her. ):

so i made my sister on tomo life, and she has asked me to ask her crushes out, and both of her crushes stood her up TWICE. How awful. I felt so sorry for her. ):
Dang :(. It sucks when that happens. Some people/miis can be jerks.

Edit: Just had it happen again. One of the mii's that represent me got stood up. He was in love with Whoopi Goldberg. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back