Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Are there any complete clothing catalogs for the US TL out anywhere? I tried to search but only found the UK/AUS one on reddit (unless they have the same clothing?).

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be the same. Although their names are probably different. Still, it's worth a check, right?

Updates on my miis:

1) I sent Nathaniel (America and Izzy's baby) out to travel. I don't have a pic right now, but he ended up being an adorable mini version of his dad!

2) Hikaru and Kaoru are finally friends.

3) Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) has been added to the apartments, along with Death the Kid, England, and France. The mii maker thought that England's name was "inappropriate" (I guess because his name had "Gland" in it), so I had to go back, change his name to "Britain" in the mii maker and change it back to "England" once I was able to add him to the island. Unfortunately, since the game wants to be annoying, I'm not allowed to share him, so he won't have a QR code.

4) I forgot to mention earlier, but many of my miis have dogs (especially if they've had one in canon). So now Fry has Seymour Asses, Tamaki has Antoinette, etc.

5) Gwen rejected Japan...again.

6) Tamaki now enjoys commoner's coffee.

3) is just odd... I don't know why it wouldn't let you share him -_-. Name aside, it isn't offensive. Heck even the name isn't really offensive imo.

Perry Mason and Della Street's daughter, Lucy, has grown up and is now a permanent resident of Sanity Island :).

Anyone get a new special import wear item today? My game got the 'tropical dress', it's pretty nice ^^
I got a Food Mart Uniform today from Spotpass! Don't think I will be using it ... but still nice to get XD

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be the same. Although their names are probably different. Still, it's worth a check, right?

hmm makes sense! I guess there are no complete catalogs out there yet? ^^ Maybe we can all compile what we have for that~

Update on my miis - Rosie proposed to Punchy and they are now Tranquil's first married couple!!!~ I also made Ankha break up with Cyrano... they fight too much ):

Dang :(. It sucks when that happens. Some people/miis can be jerks.

Edit: Just had it happen again. One of the mii's that represent me got stood up. He was in love with Whoopi Goldberg. Oh well.
;;;;;;; oh noooooo )):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone get a new special import wear item today? My game got the 'tropical dress', it's pretty nice ^^
i got a sailor outfit! it's cute and red!

Ahh you guys got different special items, they sound cool! I'm finding it kind of hard to dress my Mii's - they're all superheros/villains and they just look silly wearing jeans and sweaters..but there's only so many robot and ninja outfits I can give them :p

Ok, we need a thread on all the clothes in the american version.
The only one i could find isnt even finished.

I got a Food Mart Uniform today from Spotpass! Don't think I will be using it ... but still nice to get XD

hmm makes sense! I guess there are no complete catalogs out there yet? ^^ Maybe we can all compile what we have for that~

Update on my miis - Rosie proposed to Punchy and they are now Tranquil's first married couple!!!~ I also made Ankha break up with Cyrano... they fight too much ):

I got the Food Mart uniform, too. :p I probably won't be using it, either.. But I bought one in every color, anyway hahaha.

you got Ankha in your game!
qr code?

So much for only one time a month spotpass. Or maybe anyway. I didn't like the Uncle Sam thing, so glad we got the uniform. Maybe we'll get more DLC/Spotpass for this than Animal Crossing. *wishful thinking*

I got the Food Mart uniform, too. :p I probably won't be using it, either.. But I bought one in every color, anyway hahaha.
I'm def gonna use the Foodmart uniform

Yeah!! Actually now I've thought of it, I will dress my wives and husbands in aprons so they can cook for each other ;)!!

I also hope we get a lot of DLC/Spotpass items too. I wished ACNL had more as well ... so far I'm playing TL more now.

you got Ankha in your game!
qr code?

Yes, I made a lot of ACNL characters in my game (based on their looks + my interpretation of them based on my interaction with them in game). I'll post it shortly!! It's not the best but I tried :p. And omg~ *__* Beau and Sydney just got married :D

Update: here it is!
View attachment 56354

Last edited:
Yeah!! Actually now I've thought of it, I will dress my wives and husbands in aprons so they can cook for each other ;)!!

Yes, I made a lot of ACNL characters in my game (based on their looks + my interpretation of them based on my interaction with them in game). I'll post it shortly!! It's not the best but I tried :p. And omg~ *__* Beau and Sydney just got married :D

I also hope we get a lot of DLC/Spotpass items too. I wished ACNL had more as well ... so far I'm playing TL more now.

Now that I think about it... My Mabel and Sable Mii's would probably look good in those aprons. :eek:

That's a perfect match, and thankfully it has the purple/pink whatever color, not just Orange so it's more suiting lol

Unfortunately there isn't a green one for Mabel, though. :T I just put her in the orange cuz I don't like the black or blue one lol..

So, although the NA version of TL may have very similar items to UK/AUS, I've still decided to try and compile a list of available items. The album can be viewed at: NA Tomodachi Life Collections.

It's a work in progress, but any submissions and help from you all would be great too! If interested in this, please PM me or visit my tumblr submission page! :D

If Tomodachi Life worth the price or is it best to wait until the price drops some...? A bunch of people said it was a waste and that it got super boring after 5 minutes. :/ I loved playing the demo and I've been watching LPs of it; it looks neat. I actually have money to spend now which leads to the "be an adult and save for something actually important" or "get the game and have fun."

If Tomodachi Life worth the price or is it best to wait until the price drops some...? A bunch of people said it was a waste and that it got super boring after 5 minutes. :/ I loved playing the demo and I've been watching LPs of it; it looks neat. I actually have money to spend now which leads to the "be an adult and save for something actually important" or "get the game and have fun."
It is worth the money!

Back