Tomodachi Life General Discussion

If Tomodachi Life worth the price or is it best to wait until the price drops some...? A bunch of people said it was a waste and that it got super boring after 5 minutes. :/ I loved playing the demo and I've been watching LPs of it; it looks neat. I actually have money to spend now which leads to the "be an adult and save for something actually important" or "get the game and have fun."

If you only have a small handful of Mii's on your island, I can see how it could get boring...

But a well populated island is more entertaining - especially if the Mii's are already existing people/characters, because they'll do things that you wouldn't expect them to do "irl", and will fall in love with someone who you'd never in a million years imagine them with.

And then there's babies.. You have the option to edit the baby's appearance, name, and personality - but I prefer not to. I like seeing what traits the baby gets from each of their parents. :p

Last edited:
So it looks like a lot of us have animal crossing villagers
I just added Coco and she looks super cute but when she talks...
Agggggggg

So it looks like a lot of us have animal crossing villagers
I just added Coco and she looks super cute but when she talks...
Agggggggg

ahah yeah!! i have a coco too, it looks really cute. what i find cute also is when they get happy bc super huge n__n eyes

ahah yeah!! i have a coco too, it looks really cute. what i find cute also is when they get happy bc super huge n__n eyes

Haha I'm starting to wonder if Mii's are even capable of a "cute" mad face, though... All of my AC based villagers look ugly when they're angry.

Yeah I only solve their problems because they look so cute when they happy ^_^
I have been meaning to add more male villagers so if you can think of any cool animal crossing villagers I can make so

Yeah I only solve their problems because they look so cute when they happy ^_^
I have been meaning to add more male villagers so if you can think of any cool animal crossing villagers I can make so

I can post some pictures of the ones I have, and if you want you can pick which ones you like and I'll post the QR codes for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(decided to just take new pics with the QR code included lol)
tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo6_400.jpg
tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo7_400.jpg

tumblr_n8ub0s0KJy1tfdf0mo1_400.jpg

Went to Walmart to pick up the game, though I was hoping to wait for the Best Buy sale (I'm impatient, especially when I get pocket change...), and there was no copies. I got too shy to ask the people working to check and I didn't want to be a bother. :/ I was kind of discouraged because I had told myself I was getting it for sure this time, not change my mind out of the embarrassment that comes from explaining to my parents why I need "another" game when I only have 5 games, 4 being ACNL. Looks like I'll be waiting. :/

I'm really excited. In the demo, I made myself, my boyfriend, and Marina Diamandis. My boyfriend and I are super adorable and the game is just super neat and ughhh.

Last edited:
Went to Walmart to pick up the game, though I was hoping to wait for the Best Buy sale (I'm impatient, especially when I get pocket change...), and there was no copies. :/ I was kind of discouraged because I had told myself I was getting it for sure this time, not change my mind out of the embarrassment that comes from explaining to my parents why I need "another" game when I only have 5 games, 4 being ACNL. Looks like I'll be waiting. :/

Don't worry - just about all of your residents would probably be sleeping right now lol. Tomodachi Life is similar to AC in that there's not much to do at night.. One of the downsides of the game.

Trust me releasing day, NOT ONE STORE HAD IT IN MY TOWN. You will find it or order it online

◦?˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚?◦ woohoo~~ Beau and Sydney are going to have a baby!!
I've also been sewing and exiting my game just to see what is made.. I am hoping to make more miis but i've been super procrastinating on them.

I ended up getting the e-shop TL because most stores didn't have it :( (plus, my bf gifted a code later bc of that!)

Don't worry - just about all of your residents would probably be sleeping right now lol. Tomodachi Life is similar to AC in that there's not much to do at night.. One of the downsides of the game.

I got it! :D
I still only have my 3 Miis, but I'm hoping to put some of my favorite villagers in.
I want to make Walker, lol.

Back