• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I plan on getting this game, I really like games like these! I already made a couple of Mii's for this game, lol. And Tomodachi Life isn't a rip-off, per se. Every game has what makes them shine, like this game's funny banter and actions, or Animal Crossing's talking animals.

Anyway, is there any planned release for a Tomodachi Life Bundle (XL, and the game) for the US? In some videos I have seen, it looks like the game can get a bit pixelated, so I would like to get the XL. It looks awesome, I like the conversation bubbles on it.

I love the colors.

I plan on getting this game, I really like games like these! I already made a couple of Mii's for this game, lol. And Tomodachi Life isn't a rip-off, per se. Every game has what makes them shine, like this game's funny banter and actions, or Animal Crossing's talking animals.

Anyway, is there any planned release for a Tomodachi Life Bundle (XL, and the game) for the US? In some videos I have seen, it looks like the game can get a bit pixelated, so I would like to get the XL. It looks awesome, I like the conversation bubbles on it.

omg that is so cute
i dont need another 3ds tho
its better than this ugly ACNL one (i want to put a cover over it ok)

HAHAHAHHAAHHA YOU GUYS IM LEGIT CRYING.
I FORGOT YOU CAN MAKE THEM SING LYRICS YOU CAN WRITE YOURSELF HAHAAHAHA!

English Gameplay for one of the Songs:

WHAT THE **** DID I JUST WATCH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

I really wonder how much censorship is going to be put into this. I've always wanted to make a friend sing about stupid crap x3

WHAT THE **** DID I JUST WATCH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

When your miis level up, you can give them a song script to sing on stage. To have them sing on stage, you press the icon with a music note. Afterwards, you can name the song and change the lyrics that the mii will sing. Eventually, you will be able to have your miis sing in groups. There are a variety of song genres to choose from too.

I really like the heavy metal version

"Dragon fires drawing near
Lords and ladies gasp in fear"

I wish I could get the rest of those rock lyrics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wonder how much censorship is going to be put into this. I've always wanted to make a friend sing about stupid crap x3

I believe it is just swearing, sexual stuff and slurs.

I heard about the lyric thing somewhere else. It's a good idea ; it makes everyone have a unique experience with the songs. I like the Island Life one shown in the Nintendo Direct, lol.

The song is kind of hard to understand without lyrics though, so it's a good idea they put subtitles in!

If I wasn't going to buy this game before, I sure am now.

This game looks so Japanese and I love it! I feel like I might become really addicted to this game.

I can't wait! this game is only 46 days away I think!

Last edited:
too many games i want, bravely default, mh3 ultimate, ssb4, and now this?
3ds confirmed for best handheld

is anyone else spamming their mii plaza with miis and preparing whos gonna live in the apartment? lol.

Back