Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I'm just going to express myself here..
I feel like making a log of my town, and each of the islanders, like their favorite foods, what they eat, how many times I help them...
I'm obsessive about this kind of thing.
Is anybody else like this? xD

I feel like making a log of my town, and each of the islanders, like their favorite foods, what they eat, how many times I help them...
I am not like that but I think that's a great idea if you would enjoy to do such a thing!!! You could really get to know your mii's!

No I havet done that, nor do I plan to. Its not a bad thing I just am bad at keeping track of things

Last edited:
I GOT A BETTER ADDRESS! I CAN FINALLY PLAY IN PIECE!

I got Orange Juice Isles! and Quiche Ocean! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funny story...I saved randomly which I never do...then I got to the export item and didn't like it so i thought I had to start over again...then i came back and remember I saved and got the export item i want...and then got an address I am finally happy with

So I heard you can save your baby's albums in game.. but where do you go to save and view them?

Most of the streetpasses I get are from my sister but I do enough that I get streetpasses. I think I've gotten like 6.

Back