Tomodachi Life General Discussion

So i started playing a few days ago and realized there are dlc's! I think the wedding dress was released in june? Is there any way to get that or have i missed my chance?

You haven't completely missed your chance! You can go into local play with another person who has it and they can give it to you! It'll cost $10,500 for all 3 colors, but then you can rebuy it at any time! There was also a Graduation Cap that was released right before that, so you might want that as well.

I hope I'm not spamming with Advertisement, but I made a Forum for Tomodachi Life, and it's currently in beta, and all beta people get V.I.P. Rank at the start of it. Link:
http://tomodachilife.freeforums.org/

34qpyl2.jpg

2iqhh0k.jpg

We need Arcade Machines like this in real life!

Last edited:
Kurt Cobain is in love with my sister. We are going to be brothers!
we dont get along though....

I'm trying to make one of my ships happen.
BUT NOOOOO, HANJI WANTS BILLY MAYS INSTEAD.

Gallows gave his cold to Reggie, and my cousin is heart broken. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

And when I was playing Tomodachi Quest, Reggie was in it, he was the only survivor, his body WAS ready!

I'm married to my friend Gabby now! At first I was like " There's child marriage o-0?!" Then my mii said to use age-o-matic spray

I'm married to my friend Gabby now! At first I was like " There's child marriage o-0?!" Then my mii said to use age-o-matic spray

I forgot to change my Mii back to child form, and I got married to Harry Potter! :rolleyes:

Went through Tomodachi Quest only to be faced with a clothes pin at the end.
How about no.

I'm trying to make one of my ships happen.
BUT NOOOOO, HANJI WANTS BILLY MAYS INSTEAD.

I laughed so hard this is not okay xS

Who're you trying to set Hanji up with?
(btw I would probs make Ymir and Christa if we had a LGBTQA option)

I laughed so hard this is not okay xS

Who're you trying to set Hanji up with?
(btw I would probs make Ymir and Christa if we had a LGBTQA option)
I'm trying to set her up with Levi, as that's one of my ships.
I would so do that too.

Last edited:
How long does it take for the Miis to have a baby? One of my couples were thinking about having a baby yesterday and I told them yes, so when will they actually have the baby?
I don't have the game, but I read it was 2 days after you tell them yes.. so tomorrow you might have a baby!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't wait for my own copy aha! If I'm lucky.. I'll get one tomorrow if I can convince my mom.. If not.. hopefully By this up coming tuesday! ..If not then.. Maybe in 2 weeks.. >: I hope so soon. I'm already getting a bunch of mii's in my maker for it.

I don't have the game, but I read it was 2 days after you tell them yes.. so tomorrow you might have a baby!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't wait for my own copy aha! If I'm lucky.. I'll get one tomorrow if I can convince my mom.. If not.. hopefully By this up coming tuesday! ..If not then.. Maybe in 2 weeks.. >: I hope so soon. I'm already getting a bunch of mii's in my maker for it.

It is 24 hours after they ask, you will see a baby. When you load in, they call you to introduce you to the baby :).

Punchy & Rosie are having baby #2 in my game now~!!!

It is 24 hours after they ask, you will see a baby. When you load in, they call you to introduce you to the baby :).

Punchy & Rosie are having baby #2 in my game now~!!!
Yay~ Totally tell them congrats from me <3 XD

I was wondering, i have 3 ships, possibily 4 that are important to me.. should I just import those 2 pairings at a time until they like each other?

Back