Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I've been playing Tomodachi Life for a few weeks now. Yesterday morning when I was playing, one of my Mii's was still asleep. Apparently, you can draw on their faces while they sleep. Has anyone else done this yet? I wish my doodles stayed on his face.

Apparently, you can draw on their faces while they sleep. Has anyone else done this yet? I wish my doodles stayed on his face.

Yeah, I've done it a few times early on, but I don't bother any more. I made Tobias a blue man.
tobias-face2.jpg

Some updates:

Jason and Juliet got married and want to have a kid
Me and my neighbor want to get married
Oath wants to out with me and is completely oblivious to me dating someone else which is annoying
EVERYONE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH FIRENINJA AND ITS GETTING ANNOYING

I've been playing Tomodachi Life for a few weeks now. Yesterday morning when I was playing, one of my Mii's was still asleep. Apparently, you can draw on their faces while they sleep. Has anyone else done this yet? I wish my doodles stayed on his face.

I do every so often. It's pretty goofy :p.

One of my married couple's kids is growing up so fast... she's now a toddler.

Last edited:
I just got it a few days ago, and I love it so much.
So far my boyfriend and I got married. That's the only relationship I was really adamant on happening. Everything else is kinda funny. I have a mixture of my IRL friends, Mario characters, Zelda characters, and Fire Emblem people, among others. c:

I just added updated Mii on the Tomodachi Life mii dictionary, let me know if you add me <3

I need to get caught up:

My Mii had a baby girl!

Gallows has a sweetheart.

And Gallows and Kaiaa are now friends.

So i started playing a few days ago and realized there are dlc's! I think the wedding dress was released in june? Is there any way to get that or have i missed my chance?

Apparently, Lady Gaga and mii ranger Green (A random set of miis that I call Mii Rangers) are having a baby, I don't know when, but soon, and I'm going to let the game decide the baby's gender. Also, when the baby is like, 1 day old, you have to do a minigame where you have to rock the baby (Rock the 3ds) at a certain pace to make it stop crying or if the baby wasn't crying, you can rock it until it goes to sleep. When it's about 2-3 days old, you play a minigame where you have to pat, tickle, and rub the baby to make it stop crying. When the baby is about 4-5 days old, you can spin them by making circles on the touch screen. Within a week, the baby will become a grown kid and become a resident of the island (Note: They will be a permanent resident if you choose to do this), or, you can send them to the port, and they will be picked up when you streetpass another person. There is no changing your mind afterwards. Your welcome.

I'm trading in my copy for cash sometime this week. I feel like I've done enough and I got tired quickly.
I logged in one last time to discover my look-alike's baby is old enough to become independent, which made me smile after seeing the little scrapbook. So cute I almost shed a tear. So that was a great last play of the game.

Lucas and Kumatora had ANOTHER baby named Alex (About time I had a boy.) I might send him off with his sister. I'm not sure yet.

Back