Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I was wondering, i have 3 ships, possibily 4 that are important to me.. should I just import those 2 pairings at a time until they like each other?

I would say yes. Mine have become increasingly hard to pair people up - so much so I just let whomever confess to each other. Way out of my original plan, but I think it helps :). Others might say otherwise though! As far as I know and have read, personality somehow has nothing to do with it (or little influence?)... not sure if it's true ;o;

I would say yes. Mine have become increasingly hard to pair people up - so much so I just let whomever confess to each other. Way out of my original plan, but I think it helps :). Others might say otherwise though! As far as I know and have read, personality somehow has nothing to do with it (or little influence?)... not sure if it's true ;o;
Ah good, the ones Im most concerned are Fiance and I, Bestie and her bf x3 (three friends, with theareir boyfriends if that makes sense) the rest.. I couldn't care less if Ganondorf wanted to Marry Alex from Orange Is The New Black! XD

New Spotpass Item for US Players!

The Vacay Swimsuits are out now!
HNI_0099.JPG

But it isn't just limited to girls. Males can get in on the action, too!
HNI_0098.JPG

It'll compliment the new monthly interior, too!
Tomodachi 3.JPG

So have the dream vacay from your home!

WARNING: May attract butt graders. XD
Tomodachi 4.jpg

Last edited:
I've had those swimsuits at the normal shop for a while. I'm European so that might be it

Cool, looking forward to blowing all the money I earned on that. :)

Finally had one of those "WAIT" moments during a confession. Oath2order's Mii tried confessing to Kaiaa but lost to ProfGallows. RIP Oath.

I'm not getting my swimsuits. I checked for data and it got it, and I also got a notification for it, but I'm not getting the News Flash! whenever you get a new Spotpass item, and they're not in the Import Wear store. Why?

...And I ended up with my first divorce. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried putting your 3DS on Sleep Mode while Tomodachi Life was on?

Omg I wasn't sure if divorce was possible. Good thing I was being extra cautious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you break them up on purpose in any way? Or lead them to a break up? I accidentally lead 2 Miis together who shouldn't be together lol, I tried getting the proposal to go bad and that didn't really do anything one way or the other.

...And I ended up with my first divorce. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried putting your 3DS on Sleep Mode while Tomodachi Life was on?

Aw, man. The divorces suck. DJ and Jane Lane divorced a couple of days ago and it took FOREVER to get Jane to be not depressed (I had run out of travel tickets at the worst time). DJ was easier since I knew one of his Super All Time Favorite foods.

Couples update:

Daria and Germany: Still married and growing strong

Izzy and America: Ditto

Canada and Garcia: Still together, relationship all over the place

Soul and Maka: Broke up (mutual break up). went back to just being friends.

Brock and Gwen: Still together, seem to be doing okay.

My sister wanted a mii in the game and since she apparently really wants her mii to get together with one of the Hitachiin brothers, I had to make her an adult. So, she's older than me for once.

Aw, man. The divorces suck. DJ and Jane Lane divorced a couple of days ago and it took FOREVER to get Jane to be not depressed (I had run out of travel tickets at the worst time). DJ was easier since I knew one of his Super All Time Favorite foods.

Couples update:

Daria and Germany: Still married and growing strong

Izzy and America: Ditto

Canada and Garcia: Still together, relationship all over the place

Soul and Maka: Broke up (mutual break up). went back to just being friends.

Brock and Gwen: Still together, seem to be doing okay.

My sister wanted a mii in the game and since she apparently really wants her mii to get together with one of the Hitachiin brothers, I had to make her an adult. So, she's older than me for once.
I make all my miis born in 1990 XD so I don't have that issue

Yeah, I put my actual age in. The only other miis that are kids are my Soul Eater miis because I'd feel weird aging them up. Everyone else is an adult for the sake of shipping. However, then you get weird stuff like Kyoya crushing on my mom. No, Kyoya. Just...no.

(He's my anime crush so that made it even worse XD)

The only other kid miis that may make an appearance in my game are Lilo, Luke Triton, and the Powerpuff Girls.

Last edited:
Yeah, I put my actual age in. The only other miis that are kids are my Soul Eater miis because I'd feel weird aging them up. Everyone else is an adult for the sake of shipping. However, then you get weird stuff like Kyoya crushing on my mom. No, Kyoya. Just...no.

(He's my anime crush so that made it even worse XD)

The only other kid miis that may make an appearance in my game are Lilo, Luke Triton, and the Powerpuff Girls.
I know how ya feel but just for simplicity

I got this game 1 week before release (review copy) and i played a lot but then got bored because non of my Mii got marred, i'm thinking start playing it again.

Any tips for getting anyone married fast?

Back