Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I am turning my power off hoping for a beautiful baby, not junk. ('cause those babies are ugly)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god, SHE IS MORE REGGIE, COME ON, I WANT A BEAUTIFUL BABY. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is so...cute! I am not kidding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her name is Scarlett

Reggie, STOP PUTTING MUSTARD ON FOOD! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME, AND YOU JUST HAD A BABY! I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HER MYSELF! And yes Gallows, a few people did cry, and now I have to bail him out, thanks for calling the cops Kaiaa.

ok so my mum is my best friend and my parents are getting married and my boyfriend is my irl enemy um...

Daria and Black Star just became friends. HOW DO SO MANY PEOPLE PUT UP WITH YOU BLACK STAR I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Also, I swear Ishimaru has made at least five more friends since I checked on him yesterday. Who knew he'd be so popular.

hni_0072.jpg

Not sure if this was already posted but the European demo is finally available in the eShop.

Nikki and Jude (6teen) are now together despite Jonesy (Nikki's canon boyfriend) being in my apartments. On top of that, Beth (Total Drama) is now dating Romano.

I think I have maybe two couples that make any sense (Izzy and America, Brock and Bridgette). Plus, my Ouran miis will not stop falling in love with my mom.

Steps if Kaiaa gets married to Shaq:
1. Delete Shaq
2. Try to get Kaiaa with Gallows
3. Wait
4. Kaiaa gets in a fight with a random character
5. Kaiaa gets married to Gallows

Steps if you get married to Reggie
1. Be happy, and kinda creeped out
2. Give Reggie clothes
3. Wait
4. \(0.o)/

Many more children. I need to start taking notes.
Brock got in a huge fight with Kat. I also just gave him a dress, and he likes it.

only one of my couples is married and i'm waiting for 2 other ones that are ready to be married ask.
also how long does it take for a couple to want a baby? my couple has been married for like 2 weeks now :(

only one of my couples is married and i'm waiting for 2 other ones that are ready to be married ask.
also how long does it take for a couple to want a baby? my couple has been married for like 2 weeks now :(

Took me a day or two :T

oh so I'm married to Oath2Order and my best friend is Tom. No one else apart from my parents are married...

Babies take time. I think Daria and Germany were married for a few weeks before they wanted a child. Speaking of which, they're having another one today!

In other news:

1) A bunch of Dangan Ronpa miis have been added via QR code (Sonia, Hagakure, Celes, Nanami, Fukawa, Hinata, and Naegi).

2) Every time Sonia has asked me to play a game (which has been at least five times) she's wanted to play catch. In addition, Nanami wants to play games like every ten seconds.

3) Right after I was watching Death Note last night, I got an apple in my mystery bag from the night market. Funny how things work out that way.

Back