Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Is there any way to get rid of unwanted hats? I have so many straw hats, lol

Is there anyone you don't really like? I had a couple of miis I finally deleted, cuz it just wasn't working out with us, lol. But before I did, I gave them all my extra ugly clothes etc....leveled them up, got some gold and silver coins out of them, and got the ugly stuff out of my inventory.

I still really don't know what to do with the piles and piles and piles of meds and hypnotizers I have though. XD

This is brilliant. I am going to create a mii snd get rid of all of my extra clothes, hats... I mean, i dont need 20 super hero dresses, lol. Its horrible.

Should I stop changing the babies' faces? They come out so creepy and ugly, if I had left them that way my island would be insane looking by now!

Hmmm...I wonder if that's why the game isn't as fun for me as for others, I'm controlling too much instead of letting it go to hell in a hand basket. (Is that what that expression means, lol, IDK even.)

Is there anyone you don't really like? I had a couple of miis I finally deleted, cuz it just wasn't working out with us, lol. But before I did, I gave them all my extra ugly clothes etc....leveled them up, got some gold and silver coins out of them, and got the ugly stuff out of my inventory.

I still really don't know what to do with the piles and piles and piles of meds and hypnotizers I have though. XD
USe them, even the meds even though they aren't sick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I stop changing the babies' faces? They come out so creepy and ugly, if I had left them that way my island would be insane looking by now!

Hmmm...I wonder if that's why the game isn't as fun for me as for others, I'm controlling too much instead of letting it go to hell in a hand basket. (Is that what that expression means, lol, IDK even.)
I edited my kid (s, counting the 10+ when I was face resetting them) cause they look so f***ing terrible (sorry had to get that word out for a while)

I edited my kid (s, counting the 10+ when I was face resetting them) cause they look so f***ing terrible (sorry had to get that word out for a while)

I always edit them too, but I get some crazy looking/sounding travelers from streetpasses.
I'm just thinking maybe the game would be more interesting if I let things just happen and be weird. It's gotten pretty stale. Although my miis are pretty cute and they are one of the aspects of the game I actually like.

Would someone educate me please, what are "ruined meals" or spoiled milk good for? I saw them in the morning market so i bought it, but does any mii actually ever ask for these?

Would someone educate me please, what are "ruined meals" or spoiled milk good for? I saw them in the morning market so i bought it, but does any mii actually ever ask for these?

I don't think so, but I feed them it anyways. It's weird when it tells me they loved it.

Ha funny story. My sister took my copy a TL and put it outside. It rained A LOT. Now it's broken. Luckily, she had to buy me a new copy so it all worked out good.

My husband bought this for me yesterday, and I thought it'd be fun to throw the Miis of our sisters into the mix. I set the Miis to children since they are six and nine IRL. Then a little while into the game, my sister's Mii asked if I thought she was romantically compatible with my husband's Mii....I decided today that it was best for me to use the Age-O-Matic stuff I got to age them both up into adults.

My husband bought this for me yesterday, and I thought it'd be fun to throw the Miis of our sisters into the mix. I set the Miis to children since they are six and nine IRL. Then a little while into the game, my sister's Mii asked if I thought she was romantically compatible with my husband's Mii....I decided today that it was best for me to use the Age-O-Matic stuff I got to age them both up into adults.

Well I thought I was being all brilliant and changing their ages so I could control who could date. So if someone liked someone I didn't want them to date, I'd make that person a child. Blew up in my face though, because

A. they can still be best friends and hang out ALLLL the time, which is till very annoying...and
B. children can still have sweethearts in this game.

So, yeah one more level of disappointment in this game. orz

Well I thought I was being all brilliant and changing their ages so I could control who could date. So if someone liked someone I didn't want them to date, I'd make that person a child. Blew up in my face though, because

A. they can still be best friends and hang out ALLLL the time, which is till very annoying...and
B. children can still have sweethearts in this game.

So, yeah one more level of disappointment in this game. orz

I actually like not being able to control the Miis' every whim and movement. I feel like it adds a level of drama and surprise to the game. I do wish, though, that we could have just slight influence over some of their decisions. Like instead of asking what we think of a certain Mii, they'd ask which Mii out of three or four would be best for them to date.

I don't think the game is money-grabby, either. I think Nintendo saw an opportunity to appeal a certain genre of gamers when they realized The Sims 4 wasn't coming to console (at least I haven't heard anything saying it is) and decided to take it. That's just good marketing. I do think they dropped the ball on a lot things with this game, though, like the LGBT thing and the idea of letting children Miis date the adult ones. Overall, though, I think it's a pretty good game. Not as good as it could be granted, but I think it's good enough to warrant a sequel in which these mistakes will be corrected and I look forward to playing it.

Back