Top 10 Dreamies

Sarabelle

of Nori
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I know this has probably been done a million times, but the thread seems to be buried in the forum somewhere and I can't find it.

So I want to know: Now that the game has been out for a while, what does your updated or most recent dreamy list look like?

Let's go with top 10, since that is the number of villagers an island can hold.

honestly, my ten villagers are my current ten dreamies! I'm so happy with all of them!

Hopper, Flora, Aurora, Pierce, Friga, Pietro, Cranston, Papi, Fauna & Phoebe

honestly, my ten villagers are my current ten dreamies! I'm so happy with all of them!

Hopper, Flora, Aurora, Pierce, Friga, Pietro, Cranston, Papi, Fauna & Phoebe
Hopper is up there for me. Maybe not top ten, but he has a very cool design. he doesn't get enough love in my opinion. I've also had my eye on Aurora, Papi, and Fauna lately.

I only have 3 of my 10 that I want on my island, but I'll be getting my 4th and favorite tomorrow: Apollo.

1-10 in ranking order: Apollo, Phoebe*, Octavian*, Ankha*, Lucky, Julian, Drago, Rodeo, Knox, Gruff

* is who I have.

While I do like others more than the back half of that list, I want my villagers to fit the theme of my island.

punchy, marshal, dom, bob, diana, bunnie, static, audie, lolly & zell

but only 3 are actual island residents as i’ve gotten attached to my current ones & i actually consider them dreamies too it’s just that my list is huge lol. also once i get those dreamies, they’d be permanent so maybe i’m okay with a little cycling for now.

I only have 3 of my 10 that I want on my island, but I'll be getting my 4th and favorite tomorrow: Apollo.

1-10 in ranking order: Apollo, Phoebe*, Octavian*, Ankha*, Lucky, Julian, Drago, Rodeo, Knox, Gruff

* is who I have.

While I do like others more than the back half of that list, I want my villagers to fit the theme of my island.
Wow, congrats on getting Apollo, you must be so excited! I've actually only had one of yours, Knox, and he was recent from New Leaf. It's funny I've been playing Animal Crossing for about 16 years, since GCN, and still, there are so many I haven't had.

Wow, congrats on getting Apollo, you must be so excited! I've actually only had one of yours, Knox, and he was recent from New Leaf. It's funny I've been playing Animal Crossing for about 16 years, since GCN, and still, there are so many I haven't had.
When I try to remember everything from the original AC game, I just always remember having Apollo!

punchy, marshal, dom, bob, diana, bunnie, static, audie, lolly & zell

but only 3 are actual island residents as i’ve gotten attached to my current ones & i actually consider them dreamies too it’s just that my list is huge lol. also once i get those dreamies, they’d be permanent so maybe i’m okay with a little cycling for now.
I know the feeling. I get so attached and then I feel bad for letting them go. Then formulating my dreamy list is difficult because I have to cut actual dreamies to fit into my top ten. I just wish I could squeeze a few more on my island!

Actually one from your list is one of my dreamies as well, Zell.

Marshal, Raymond, Dom, Fucshia, Ruby, Pecan, Chrissy, Francine, Kabuki, Stitches

tbh, most of my island's dreamies are villagers ive never rly met (excluding Stitches, Goose, & Sydney) so if i actually do end up coming across any of these villagers and they dont click, i wouldnt hesitate to let them leave after they gift me one crisp picture.

Stitches, Drago, Goose, Henry, Maddie, Julia, Fauna, Sydney, & Phoebe

edit: i cannot believe i forgot to put Hopper. i just think he's neat.

My current villagers are my dreamies: Annalisa, Cherry, Chops, Felicity, Gloria, Groucho, Lucky, Olaf, Olivia and Tabby (no ranking, just alphabetical order.) I love them all and don't plan on letting either of them go 🖤
Pietro would also qualify as a dreamie, but I already have two smugs and no space, so no Pietro for me. I also kind of want Mac, he's been on my mind for quite a while for being the ideal jock, but he doesn't really fit too well with my theme or current villagers and I wouldn't know of whom to let go. Plus, if I ended up with space for one more, it would most likely be Pietro.

I can't decide on a 1-10 list but here's my current dreamies!
Coco, Bob, Audie, Whitney, Stitches, Molly, Tangy, Zucker, Marina and Beau.

I didn’t really have dreamies going into ACNH since I didn’t play of the previous games. But since starting, I’ve developed a short list. However, since I am going for a certain island theme not all of my dreamies fit, not all of them will be moving to my island (at least not yet).

So far, my top 10 favourites are:
Lolly, Dotty, Molly, Vivian, Apollo, Erik, Tia, Diana, Savanah, and Sylvana (I have and/or will be getting the first 6 via Amiibos).

My 10 villagers now are currently my dreamies, Sherb, Judy, Gladys, Prince, Willow, Merry, Lyman, Gaston, Deirdre and Marshal. But other villagers I love who also fit into the dreamie category are Blaire, Kidd, Claudia, Mallary, Sydney, Canberra, Diva, Stella, Claude and a few others. I just love way too many villagers ;-;

My most ideal 10 would be:
Vivian
Audie
Fang

Fauna
Beau
Bob
Colton / Julian
Cleo
Reneigh
Sterling

The bolded I already have. As for the other villagers I have right now, they're all pretty good. Zucker became a favorite afterward. He's not going anywhere.

My dreamies are:
1 - Punchy
2 - Kiki
3 - Ankha
4 - Rosie
5 - Raymond
6 - Marshal
7 - Roscoe
8 - Lolly
9 - Merry
10 - Rudy

My tenth spot is kinda iffy. Rudy wasn’t on my list before, but since I started out with him, I ended up attached to him and now am glad to say he’s one my dreamies. Before, Puddles probably would be on this list. Right now I have Punchy, Kiki, Roscoe & Merry.

Last edited:
Not in any order:

Raymond
Tom
Punchy
Kiki
Skye
Wolfgang
Whitney
Dobie
Bones
Marshal

My other is O'Hare, but sadly no room for him...
At least he's my favorite in New Leaf!

Deirdre, Wolfgang, Tangy, Poncho, Marshal, Bea, Maple, Whitney, Elmer, Savannah

i feel mine change at least every week. Right now probably...Genji, Agnes, Tabby, Cole, Fauna, Ruby, Graham, Ursala, and Kabuki (though I am feeling less attached to him this week?) And then the last one I have no idea, but probably Soleil, Biff, Tangy, Apple, Annalisa, or Gladys. (yes, I realize that is so so many more than 10.) I think because I am new my tastes and preferences are changing a lot. Has anyone else experienced this?

Back