• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tortimer Lives!!

I'm pretty sure it's the same with everyone;
there's so much info on that, and so many unanswered questions

I notice so many things! I hope they include a map with a copy of the game. Just because I want to look at the map everyday in person.

I notice so many things! I hope they include a map with a copy of the game. Just because I want to look at the map everyday in person.

it would be cool if they did. Maybe a poster with the prima guide or whatever. i doubt they will;
just print one off

I just hope the amount of villager houses on the concept map isn't final. Only 8 villagers again? Come on..I want to have 15 again like in the original Animal Crossing. 12 should be the minimum. I get the feeling that Nintendo feels justified in cutting out villagers though because the wifi and shopping area take up so much space.

8 isnt terrible but i love more villagers and talking to them for no reason, i hope you can get the pictures of villagers again if your friends with them for long enough :D

I was looking at the map again and I love the bonfire! I told my brother about the bonfire and he told me that in the summer it is a tradition in Japan too have big bonfires on the beach and you cook fish in them! What if that happens in the new Animal Crossing?

But who says there will only be one kind of town, everyone? That's so un-AC like!!

I agree, I mean the towns might be similar though since we've seen a picture of the map, but things could be placed differently (not the mall and that though, but maybe the stairs going onto the beach could be in a different [lace, and the hosues dotted around differently, and anyway we choose where we put some buildings so nobody's town will be the exact same) :)Hope that made sense!

EDIT: Oh and I too hope they add more villagers, it would kinda make sense since the town is a lot bigger now, I mean I'm happy with 10, but it would still be better if they could give us more. I used to love waking up every morning and running downstairs just to see who came into my town, although that was mostly wild world, although I was only about 8 or 9, when I first got the game!

I'm pretty sure everyone's town will be randomised.
when i see the map i picture AC completely different, i have to look at the promo to get back the feel of it

Sorry for the stupid questions again, but what's a promo :S
I'm new to gaming in general and stuff so my knowledge isn't the best...
Since we have more of a choice I'm sure we could just place most things where we wanted as shown in the trailer :)

trailer.

Sorry, i was talking about glee on tumblr and i used the word promo.

a trailer/promo is just a video of the game

yeah, anyway;

back to tortimer;
i think he will be in the gamee, but not living on the island, if he lived there that would kinda ruin the island for me. I'm hoping the island it just a place for you, and only you

Maybe Tortimer could show up every once in a while to see how you're getting on as mayor?
Or he might live in the town but he's inside most of the day (nothing much changes there)

Back