• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tortimer Lives!!

i like the first idea rather than the second - or maybe he'll appear in the city every now and then, hopef he's just at the start of the game, making you be mayor, then he leaves ad pops up every so often

Yeah now that I think more, it's actually the better idea. I actually wonder how we become the mayor?

you'll probably get promoted as you arrive. or you'l have some back story like "you were from [old town name] and have received a promotion to be mayor in [new town name]" something like that

you'll probably get promoted as you arrive. or you'l have some back story like "you were from [old town name] and have received a promotion to be mayor in [new town name]" something like that

That sounds quite likely!
Or maybe as you arrive they're in the middle of something and Tortimer turns to the 'eager secretary' and says he's tired of being mayor and he jumps on the train you've just got off and leaves? That's assuming we start in the train!

yeah, theres a few reasons how you get to be mayor going around. some are really good

Are they on a specific thread? If so can I have the link please? Or do I need to re-read this thread because I missed them :')?

Thanks for the links! I'll have a quick read of them soon! Don't worry, I won't I think I was warned about that when I first joined:')

As much as it would be nice for Tortimer to retire, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be there. Nintendo pretty much has already killed him off. In City Folk, he didn't do anything, ever. Other than events. The rest of the time he was sleeping.

But if you want to be positive and keep to hoping he will be in the game as a character, it's just as likely that he retired and called you in to replace him and might give you tips or something.

Nobody remembers Wild World, do they? Because he also just slept in WW, but you didn't mention it.

I don't care about Tortimer. Like I don't see what the big deal about him is. Maybe it's just me...

Yup, it's just you lol

Omg glad they aren't killing off too many characters. I want more events and things though

no we were talking about one that was a few days ago

Nice. Even though this was posted like 3 months ago. bajajajajajahahahahaahah! :p

If only we had more recent pictures to prove the Nintendo is still working hard on development for public release

Back