• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tortimer Lives!!

It's probably that you go to this town without a mayor (because Tortimer is retired and playing golf) and they ask you to be the mayor. You accept it and the end.

Yeah, something like this probably

I knew you were joking! just sayin the town looks cheap, even after donating millions of bells XD

it didn't matter if it was fake or not, it was really **** anyway

ohhhhhh. I get it now haha, I was so confused there

It could just be a cameo appearance. If the game ends up explaining why you're becoming the new mayor in Tortimer's place, I'm guessing that he's gotten too old to do the job anymore (not like he was actually doing much anyway). In the original he did stuff like placing new bridges and turning on the lighthouse, but his activity decreased from game to game. In CF, he just sleeps all day :/ The game could just completely ignore him and leave us to draw our own conclusions.

he's either;
a) retired
b) dead

cast your votes now!

I'm pretty sure he'd retired myself, too.
I doubt Nintendo would kill him off

Yeah I agree, it doesn't seem to fit in with the nature of the game.
This has probably been said, but I think it would be good if he could live on the island.

This next part is from memory so if anything's wrong, I'm sorry:
You know the map?
There's a big island, but there's also little ones dotted around.
Have you seen the house floating on water. He could live there, although that'll probably be Kappn's house. But he could live on one of the littler islands :)

Yeah the island thing's been brought up. Irdc if he's in the game or not (he probably will be becuase of the photo in the screen shot) - there are so many mysteries on that map, i wish they could all be answered.

Ah, I see it. I also notice a larger island on the bottom of the map with a few more huts on it. Maybe Kapp'n lives in the hut on the water and Tortimer lives in one of the huts on the other island?

Thanks for posting the map, last night i was about to look at it, but completely forgot, thanks haha :)

I just find whenever i look at the map i see something new.

Back