• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town Ordinances You Wish Existed

JaadeL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Post them here!

I wish an ordinance called 'Democracy' Existed. We could vote on certain things (i dont know what, just saying voting on something lol) But most importantly Villagers are required to pay property taxes if they wish to move into a spot of their choice, 10,000 bells a week. However if I choose their housing spot, no property tax is required form that villager.

Anyway, what ordinance do you want?

Stalinist Dictatorship.

I want to be able to see my villagers in rags, laboring in the fields, and bowing before their god. Fearfully expressing quick words of praise before delving back into their slave existence.

Any dissenters get sent to the gulag.

Stalinist Dictatorship.

I want to be able to see my villagers in rags, laboring in the fields, and bowing before their god. Fearfully expressing quick words of praise before delving back into their slave existence.

... I like you.

A "Don't You Dare Put Your House on Those Flowers" Ordinance.

A "No grass deterioration ordinance." (Should've been included in "Beautiful town".)

Seriously, I would take that over all the other town ordinances just for that one feature.

Also, a "Design town" ordinance, where you'd get a lot more pattern space, and more space in storage.

A "No grass deterioration ordinance." (Should've been included in "Beautiful town".)

Seriously, I would take that over all the other town ordinances just for that one feature.

Also, a "Design town" ordinance, where you'd get a lot more pattern space, and more space in storage.

That and "No Grass Decay" ordinance. I know it's a cosmetic thing but it still annoys me.

Oh yes! I'd trade the benefits of any other ordinance to have my grass not die! D:

"Demolition ordinance"

Where we have the ability to demolish the buildings that villagers put RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR DARN HOUSE.

Definately a "no grass decay" one. A "Get The Bleep Outta My Town" one would be useful, too. (I'm looking at YOU, Alli)

Liking most of the ideas here.

I'd love a "Sunny day" ordinance. Stop the friggin' rain.

Apart from the "don't put your house there" one, I'd like the "villagers must help destroy paths when you want rid of them". I'm starting mine over and am kicking away every square and a part of me dies each time!

Stalinist Dictatorship.

Yes
"Demolition ordinance"

Where we have the ability to demolish the buildings that villagers put RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR DARN HOUSE.

YES I WANT MY VILLAGERS TO MOVE OUT SO BAD XD! I wanna ACTUALLY FUND PWP AND HELP TH E TOWN GROW ordinance. or a no-one lives here free ordinance.

I just wish you could choose between Beautiful Town and Rich Town, and between normal, early bird, and night owl.

There are a lot of times when I can't play until after midnight, and I don't want to have to sacrifice Beautiful Town just so my town can stay up later.

Also, why can't I simply choose which hours my town is active?

Stalinist Dictatorship.

Also, you receive daily offerings from your vassals, and shops pay you to take their inventory.

Lonely Town.
Every character removed.
No buildings apart from your house.
Main Street is closed.
No option to re-create town (or to change ordinance, because the town hall got knocked down)
And no way to make a new character.

Meanwhile, every character is at the island, having fun! :D

Increase the max amount of villagers. I'd love an extra 5 more.

Elections. That way if someone else becomes mayor, YOU get to request the public works projects you want.

A "You Gotta Fund the Public Works Projects Too!" ordinance. Because, seriously, how is it that I'm paying for all these things?

A "You Gotta Fund the Public Works Projects Too!" ordinance. Because, seriously, how is it that I'm paying for all these things?
Seriously.

Taxes would be a blessing. This right here is a Libertarian nightmare. A mayor paying for EVERYTHING out of pocket just so we can have anything at all.

Back