• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town tunes that you use?

Shellzilla_515

F1 fan who loves pancakes
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4129-2347-0028
Balloon Dog
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
Rad Heart Balloon
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
I'm curious to what you guys use when it comes to making town tunes. My town tune is this:

D - - D - - E F
D - - C - - -

It's based off of the current F1 Theme composed by Brian Tyler and the reason I chose this is because well, I'm a fan of F1 if you couldn't tell already (A thank you to kiwikenobi to make it work!).

Are your town themes based off of an existing music or is it entirely original? Do you still use the default music that the game has given you? Or you can't come up with something and decided to chuck all question mark notes for your town tune? If you could put down the notes, it would be nice! By the way, it's so tedious that the notes end up shifting up or down when trying to customize it, especially when doing it with your thumbs.

I was on Pinterest (they have a lot) the other day I ended up with "in my blood" by Shawn Mendes :p
but then got tired of it & just been putting different ones everyday

I use this!
EEBBAAAC
BBAGE---

Low E's

Last edited:
My town tune sounds like Big Ben chiming which is why I use it. I think it sounds really realistic when the clock chimes for the new hour. Before that though I used the Gourmet Race one which is one of the most common ones.

tumblr_n3j0t6r1KA1tx17oro1_1280.jpg

In my main town of Sakura, I use Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast. I knew I wanted that for my town tune because I love Beauty and the Beast and I thought that would be a very fitting song for my town tune even though my town is not Beauty and the Beast themed. I think it sounds really nice and cute when the villagers sing it.

For my new town of Nocturne, I use Beethoven's Silence:
BGEGBCBG
EGBCBGEG
Low E, all other notes high.

I have to thank kiwikenobi for making it for me. It's perfect for the dark, Victorian, not exactly spooky but something is going on here kind of town that I plan to create.

For the longest time I used His Theme from Undertale, but the other day I switched it to Carry on My Wayward Son because I like rock music a lot. It doesn't sound the best with some villagers, but I get really excited when it does!

FGGC-B-G
-G-AF--
All in the yellow-orange range. c:

I used to have a town tune created by myself, and then i changed it to MOTHER's Eight Melodies, and now i'm using ACPC town tune in my town XD

I created my own town theme that sounds kinda of dark and sad. For some reason though, I really like it!

I use the opening organ notes of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" from the Haunted Mansion Disney ride in Gracey, since it's a Haunted Mansion themed town. For Fujimori, I use "Kagome, Kagome". Kind of creepy given the creepypastas about that song, but it's not a creepy town. I've been thinking of using a different traditional Japanese playground song, but I'm kind of proud that I managed to spend a few hours trying to figure out the notes on sheet music to get it done.

I used a part of the song "Downtown" by Petula Clark. I really like that song and the tune fit perfectly
to my town back then. The lovely kiwikenobi here on Bell Tree helped me out by making the town tune
(huge thanks again!).

1. the intro to animal crossing pocket camp. the first few notes
2. Amiibo festival. the first few notes

I'm currently using a few notes from the song Clair De Lune by Claude Debussy. It's a nice song and fits with my interests, so I thought why not?

Mine is The Godfather theme! I?ve had it in every one of my towns since the GameCube version.

mine has been the first part of the song "the mind electric" that goes "think of these thoughts as limitless light" for years now! i almost wish we could have more than one town tune cuz in acgc i had it set to the song "it's showtime!" from undertale which also sounds real good

Back