• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying TOWN VISITS ~Paying 1 TBT per visit!~ [offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to stop visiting now, is it possible to visit again tomorrow?

Did you still want me to visit at all tonight? I'm available right now if you'd like.

So I have absolutely no idea how many times I have visited. Do you wanna check real quick and let me know? I'll help you get the rest of the way :)

So I have absolutely no idea how many times I have visited. Do you wanna check real quick and let me know? I'll help you get the rest of the way :)

ok 1 min

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm at 90 :O

EDIT: I reopened gates, but don't feel obligated to continue if you're bored, lol. Thanks so much!! I'll send tbt after you're done.

Last edited:
Meh it's only 10 left, I'll just finish it out at this point. I'm gonna take a quick break to shower in a bit though lol. And don't worry about sending me TBT! It's only fair because you helped me out before.

Meh it's only 10 left, I'll just finish it out at this point. I'm gonna take a quick break to shower in a bit though lol. And don't worry about sending me TBT! It's only fair because you helped me out before.

:O really? lol... thanks so much, then. if you need more visits tell me. since I'll be done getting visits I can visit other towns.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm at 96

Okie dokie I'll actually keep count this time and get these last 4 in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back