• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

omg you have nothing in your gyroid section and i was thinking ''maybe i should give her all my gyroids but that would be recycle''

i want 1 more bamboo basket pls

omg you have nothing in your gyroid section and i was thinking ''maybe i should give her all my gyroids but that would be recycle''

i want 1 more bamboo basket pls

Haha no that's okay, I just sold a BUNCH that I didn't need, so I'm just collecting a few for my other houses.

And sure, I'll bring another over. :3 After I am done with a current trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5k for your rice cooker please? c:.

Yeah no problem, I'll add you and let you know when I'm ready for you.

BUMP! Looking for wishlist items, ESPECIALLY the wall-mounted monitor.

Hi, I'd like t purchase the following:

Blossoming Dress - 2k: 1 available
Leaf Bed - 9k: 1 available
Ogre's Wig - 3k: Order on Request.
Rice Cooker - 5k: 1 available
Tokonoma - 4k: Order on Request.
Topknot Wig - 3k: Order on Request.
Office Wall 15k
Sporty Wall 15k
Sweater Dress 14k
Tan Dogtooth Dress 15k

I might have some of the items you want (sci-fi) but the wishlish page is currently down. I'll look when it comes back up and let you know, since you have to order some of the stuff anyway. Let me know if that sounds good, thanks!

I have the summit wall if you are interested :)

What are you asking for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd like t purchase the following:

Blossoming Dress - 2k: 1 available
Leaf Bed - 9k: 1 available
Ogre's Wig - 3k: Order on Request.
Rice Cooker - 5k: 1 available
Tokonoma - 4k: Order on Request.
Topknot Wig - 3k: Order on Request.
Office Wall 15k
Sporty Wall 15k
Sweater Dress 14k
Tan Dogtooth Dress 15k

I might have some of the items you want (sci-fi) but the wishlish page is currently down. I'll look when it comes back up and let you know, since you have to order some of the stuff anyway. Let me know if that sounds good, thanks!

Lemme gather these to make sure I have everything, and order the others. Should take about 15 mins or so, if that's fine.

Yeah darn that MoriDB! I think I might be getting the ones I was mainly looking for anyways from someone else, but I know since I can't see the page I might be missing something, lol.

What are you asking for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme gather these to make sure I have everything, and order the others. Should take about 15 mins or so, if that's fine.

Yeah darn that MoriDB! I think I might be getting the ones I was mainly looking for anyways from someone else, but I know since I can't see the page I might be missing something, lol.

It finally came up! I can get you:
Spherical radar
Wall-mounted monitor
surfboard
backpack
campstove
cabana armchair

Let me know if you want/need any of those, if not we'll just go with my order the way it was :)

It finally came up! I can get you:
Spherical radar
Wall-mounted monitor
surfboard
backpack
campstove
cabana armchair

Let me know if you want/need any of those, if not we'll just go with my order the way it was :)

surfboard
backpack
campstove
cabana armchair

I would love these. :3 What sort of trade do you wanna do for those? Half trade, half bells or something? I know some are unorderable so lmk!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does 50k sound?

50k is fine. I'm in the middle of two other trades, then I can head over to yours, or you can come to mine?

surfboard
backpack
campstove
cabana armchair

I would love these. :3 What sort of trade do you wanna do for those? Half trade, half bells or something? I know some are unorderable so lmk!

- - - Post Merge - - -

50k is fine. I'm in the middle of two other trades, then I can head over to yours, or you can come to mine?

Hi, it's such an varied assortment on both our ends, I don't really know how much everything is worth. I'm good on my end, let me know if you want some bells to go along with the items.

Hi, it's such an varied assortment on both our ends, I don't really know how much everything is worth. I'm good on my end, let me know if you want some bells to go along with the items.

The only thing it looks like I no longer have is the sporty wall. But I have everything else, we can just do a straight trade, if you're okay with that? :3

Back