• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O
ZOMG SOTHE IS ON!

Nvm, she left. <_<

And Trela, idk if it's just me but the bracket won't Appear, it just says X Posted image.

DOUBLE EDIT: Nvm again, it worked. I'm sorry you have to kill Roky Trela. :'(

Thats mah OTHER sister.

Azila is the one you are fighting. She can be really good sometimes.

Also, I won a Tournament In Real Life today =P

Trela said:
Thats mah OTHER sister.

Azila is the one you are fighting. She can be really good sometimes.

Also, I won a Tournament In Real Life today =P
HOORAAAAYYY.

Now you can burn in peace. (jk)

Sothe was on today, but left right away. <_<

If she don't show I win right?

I'm sorry, but yoll's match is just never gonna get done. When 1 of yoll is on, the other isn't...

Zay has automatically advanced. I'm very sorry Dj.

LOL She did bad. I wonder how she will do in the Loser's Bracket...

rawr @ me for playing kind of bad. I can do better than a trashy 2-Stock. UGH I STAND NO CHANCE AT TOURNAMENTS IN TEXAS

Trela said:
LOL She did bad. I wonder how she will do in the Loser's Bracket...

rawr @ me for playing kind of bad. I can do better than a trashy 2-Stock. UGH I STAND NO CHANCE AT TOURNAMENTS IN TEXAS
She was using the F-Smash WAY too much.

Lucario's range was a pain though >_<

cornymikey said:
wait, theres a losers bracket? what do u win?
The Loser's Bracket helps determine the Top 8 and stuff. The Loser's Finals (which is at the very end of the Loser's Bracket) will show me who gets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, or in another way, the Winner on the Loser's Bracket will either get 1st or 2nd. The Loser of it will get 3rd.

Also, Round 3 starts tomorrow people! Sean: You just advance again =( sorry that you didnt get to do your match...

Good Luck everyone!

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back