• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trela said:
LOL She did bad. I wonder how she will do in the Loser's Bracket...

rawr @ me for playing kind of bad. I can do better than a trashy 2-Stock. UGH I STAND NO CHANCE AT TOURNAMENTS IN TEXAS
wow hella ******** ive been ready 2 brawl almost every fkin day w.e

can someone edit the tourney? i beat tj7777
and can some1 PLEASE tell me what u win from the loser bracket? any wii points or something?

Mikey: YESH SIR.

TLM: Did you Brawl Silver yet? I need to know NAO!

Btw, the Winner of the Loser's Bracket will get either 1st or 2nd place, which is 2000 or 1000 Wii Points. The loser of the Winner of the Loser's Bracket gets 3rd, which is a game that is 500 Points or less. All the others dont get jack! 0_0

=Trela=

Ok everyone! Round 3 is finished, so now it's time to start Round 4! The following matches are Round 4:

Trela Vs. Waluigi
Zay Vs. Silver

Good luck peoplez! The winner's of these Rounds will move on to the last match of the Winner's Bracket: The Winner's Semi-Finals!!!

=Trela=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back