• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post, but please check Pg. 13 in this Thread for updates on Bracket and who advanced. Most advanced by the Skill Level thing =(

AWSOME

I already did my Round 3 match against Piranha, so if you win xYoh, you got to Brawl me! GASP!

=Trela=

Trela said:
AWSOME

I already did my Round 3 match against Piranha, so if you win xYoh, you got to Brawl me! GASP!

=Trela=
your *censored.3.0*ed now xYoh :D

All righty peoplez! Round 3 has started! The following matches in this Round are:

xYoh Vs. Waluigi
Zay Vs. Kilex
TLM Vs. Silver

Good luck people!

=Trela=

Trela said:
Round 3 players! Tomorrow is the LAST day to do your matches! Better get them done!
O_O *gulp*

Fine Trela. I'll train and kill Silver tomorrow.

I've done my best, (even though I think he went easy on me) and I can beat all but hs Olimar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back