• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Icarus. Zay would be like "WTF ICARUS GO AWAY" LOL too funneh!

I'll get to it ASAP Silver =P it's really hard predicting who will win, since yoll are both the same Skill Level....seriously.

=Trela=

Trela said:
Mikey: YESH SIR.

TLM: Did you Brawl Silver yet? I need to know NAO!

Btw, the Winner of the Loser's Bracket will get either 1st or 2nd place, which is 2000 or 1000 Wii Points. The loser of the Winner of the Loser's Bracket gets 3rd, which is a game that is 500 Points or less. All the others dont get jack! 0_0

=Trela=
so, the prizes of the losers bracket is exactly the same as the winners bracket? what?

Trela said:

Btw, the Winner of the Loser's Bracket will get either 1st or 2nd place, which is 2000 or 1000 Wii Points. The loser of the Winner of the Loser's Bracket gets 3rd, which is a game that is 500 Points or less. All the others dont get jack! 0_0

=Trela=
I'm getting wii ponts. x]

cornymikey said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
so, the prizes of the losers bracket is exactly the same as the winners bracket? what?
No smart one.

The winner of the losers bracket determines who is third place.

Then, whoever wins the winner bracket gets first, and the runner up gets second.

Get it now?

Piranha325 said:
cornymikey said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
No smart one.

Then, whoever wins the winner bracket gets first, and the runner up gets second.

Get it now?
PSST....

I'm GOING TO PM YOU WHAT 500 WII POINT THING I WANT.

THEN YOU"LL SEND ME IT. B)

Toon][quote="Trela said:

=Trela=
I'm getting wii ponts. x][/quote]no u arent...

cornymikey said:
Toon][quote="Trela said:

=Trela=
no u arent...[/quote]500 FTW!

So says me!

Unless SIlver loses.

Then he gets them. XO

Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
Toon][quote="Trela said:

=Trela=
no u arent...[/quote]500 FTW!

So says me!

Unless SIlver loses.

Then he gets them. XO[/quote]how do u know ur going to win?
I will beat you! if i use lucas against ur ike, i can avoid that friggin standard B

Trela said:
Ok everyone! Round 3 is finished, so now it's time to start Round 4! The following matches are Round 4:

Trela Vs. Waluigi
Zay Vs. Silver

Good luck peoplez! The winner's of these Rounds will move on to the last match of the Winner's Bracket: The Winner's Semi-Finals!!!

=Trela=
Uhhh Trela no smooth online match for u!! >xD

Joking, GO Waluigi !!

cornymikey said:
Toon][quote="cornymikey said:
Toon][quote="Trela said:

=Trela=
no u arent...
500 FTW!

So says me!

Unless SIlver loses.

Then he gets them. XO[/quote]how do u know ur going to win?
I will beat you! if i use lucas against ur ike, i can avoid that friggin standard B[/quote]If you use Lucas, I'll POWN you Cajun style.

By cutting you.

I've played Waluigi amny times, and yeah, they get a little laggy sometimes....or a lot...

Piranha325 said:
cornymikey said:
Trela said:

=Trela=
No smart one.

Get it now?
ok, gosh. *whimpers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back