• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
xYoh said:
Cant, I never cant (On Mondays - Tuesdays) unless

1. Is very very important (Like this tourney)
2. My brother goes to somewhere

Sorry until Wednesday and on =P
You have to do 2 matches tomorrow, that is, if you win the first.

I'm not continuing this Tournament after Wednesday. Idc if you had internet problems. This Tournament has been bothering and messing up my life (plans and stuff), so the Rule is simple:

If you dont show up, your out.

If Waluigi doesn't do his match tonight with my bro, he's out.

I will be so happy when this is over. The Nikolympics is another story...

=Trela=

waluigi, you have till 12am (my time) to do the match. He cannot do it at 1am or anything, since he likes to sleep early most of the time.

Umm...Kilex was ready...but you didnt show up Sean.

I dunno who advances yet, but it might be Kilex....

=Trela=

chubsterr said:
hey trela is it too late for my match against your sister?

I should be good to go tomorrow.
Your like, about 1 1/2 weeks to late man. If I do let you go back, about 5 matchs would have to be done again.

(I hate posting twice in a row...)

There are 3 more Rounds left:

Loser's Semi-Finals: xYoh Vs. Kilex

Loser's Finals:
Silverstorms Vs. winner of Loser's Semi-Finals

Grand Finals:
Trela Vs. winner of Loser's Finals

We are almost done! Good luck to all in the Loser's Bracket!

=Trela=

Let me know when ur sister can brawl anyway trela, i want to see if i stood a chance mwahahha.

Kinda like a "what if i was still in it" kinda match know what i mean? :p

Poor xYoh... But I'm still angry I didn't make it far.

And of all the ways to lose, by MK only? :gyroidconfused:

PieDisliker said:

HEY! u got owned by a GOOD MK. :) and even if i didnt use him, i could still own you. :D

cornymikey said:
HEY! u got owned by a GOOD MK. :) and even if i didnt use him, i could still own you. :D
Please, dont start a flame war because of bragging.

I never know when a random player will come out and beat me, even if I know they are bad. Usually if I ever do brag, I gt owned :I

Anyways, xYoh beat Kilex. It is now time for the Loser's Finals:

xYoh Vs. Silverstorms: Winner will fight Trela

Yoll have until 5:30pm Central Time tomorrow....

=Trela=

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

I'm really hating the word "owned" right now. It's really bugging me. Please don't say, "You got owned". I'm taking that offensive now. I don't care if you beat me, or beat me by a lot. It's offensive to me and I'm hearing all the time. Just say you beat me, not owned me. I've losing to you guys a little and it's really bugging me.

I really thought I was getting better once I beat Trela once or twice, and that really puts me down. And it makes me feel bad about my playing. You might as well say, "You suck."

I got owned beaten. Final answer.

Trela said:
cornymikey said:
Please, dont start a flame war because of bragging.

I never know when a random player will come out and beat me, even if I know they are bad. Usually if I ever do brag, I gt owned :I

Anyways, xYoh beat Kilex. It is now time for the Loser's Finals:

xYoh Vs. Silverstorms: Winner will fight Trela

Yoll have until 5:30pm Central Time tomorrow....

=Trela=
Cool!

And everytime I see Silver online is in the morning when Im at school... BUT WAIT, I dont go to school tommorrow, woah that IS luck :p So yeah I can whenever Silver is on >=D

To tell the truth I havent even Brawled Silver once ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back