• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
PieDisliker said:
I'm really hating the word "owned" right now. It's really bugging me. Please don't say, "You got owned". I'm taking that offensive now. I don't care if you beat me, or beat me by a lot. It's offensive to me and I'm hearing all the time. Just say you beat me, not owned me. I've losing to you guys a little and it's really bugging me.

I really thought I was getting better once I beat Trela once or twice, and that really puts me down. And it makes me feel bad about my playing. You might as well say, "You suck."

I got owned beaten. Final answer.
This. READ.

xYoh said:
Cool!

And everytime I see Silver online is in the morning when Im at school... BUT WAIT, I dont go to school tommorrow, woah that IS luck :p So yeah I can whenever Silver is on >=D

To tell the truth I havent even Brawled Silver once ._.
Woah, LUCKY! :D

Good luck you 2! Remember to PM him also. I'll play winner after school.

=Trela=

Trela said:
PieDisliker said:
I'm really hating the word "owned" right now. It's really bugging me. Please don't say, "You got owned". I'm taking that offensive now. I don't care if you beat me, or beat me by a lot. It's offensive to me and I'm hearing all the time. Just say you beat me, not owned me. I've losing to you guys a little and it's really bugging me.

I really thought I was getting better once I beat Trela once or twice, and that really puts me down. And it makes me feel bad about my playing. You might as well say, "You suck."

This. READ.
In every brawl tourney I've ever participated in, I lost every round technically. No... Every brawl. Maybe I just don't do good under pressure, I'm not sure. It's hard to lose so much, and I don't like braggers because of it. If people said, "It's okay. You did great." I'd feel okay.

But hearing, "It's okay that you lost. I'm just better than you." That's...UGH... It really gives me low self-esteem. I'm a nice guy and I don't say, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" when I clearly need to.

Sorry if I'm drawing attention to myself. I needed to vent a little.

PieDisliker said:
Trela said:
PieDisliker said:

This. READ.
In every brawl tourney I've ever participated in, I lost every round technically. No... Every brawl. Maybe I just don't do good under pressure, I'm not sure. It's hard to lose so much, and I don't like braggers because of it. If people said, "It's okay. You did great." I'd feel okay.

But hearing, "It's okay that you lost. I'm just better than you." That's...UGH... It really gives me low self-esteem. I'm a nice guy and I don't say, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" when I clearly need to.

Sorry if I'm drawing attention to myself. I needed to vent a little.
Lol, actually for meh, this is my first tourney ._.

And (Thankfully) Im not one of those, but when I say "PWNED" or "OWNED" I say it as a joke and not trying to offend anyone =P

Ahh cant wait for tommorrow >=D Imma do my BEST!

xYoh, you knocked out most of our TTC players. Because of you, TBT probably did better than us :(

It's been a while since we Brawled also. Mabye after Tournament?

Good luck!

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
Poor xYoh... But I'm still angry I didn't make it far.

And of all the ways to lose, by MK only? :gyroidconfused:
HEY! u got owned by a GOOD MK. :) and even if i didnt use him, i could still own you. :D

ok, im sorry. im not trying to say you suck or whatever... :'(

Woah this tourneys been going on for a while...!

I love saying people got owned but only when something totally ridiculous happens like they kill themselves or some awesome random kill takes place

xYoh said:
Oh sure Ill Brawl you tommorrow, and Im confident that I can beat Silver :D
well, silvers supposed to be really good. probably better than me, but the time i fought him, it lagged. so idk

cornymikey said:
xYoh said:
Oh sure Ill Brawl you tommorrow, and Im confident that I can beat Silver :D
well, silvers supposed to be really good. probably better than me, but the time i fought him, it lagged. so idk
Yeah, I heard he

cornymikey said:
well, sorry, bcb. i take it back. no hard feelings? :)
Just don't say I got owned...

It's not just you, btw, a lot of people I've brawled have given that impression on me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back