• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♕ Tumblr Villager Cycling ♕ ~ {IN BOXES: --} {NEW: Genji & O'Hare}

Oh, that's ok. :).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forget it Klave can have him :3. I'm too bored to wait.

Woohoo! Thanks Slammint and huge thanks to the-animal-crossing-show! I'm super glad to be getting him! I was sad at Ribbot moving away but now Erik is coming in, I don't have to be anymore! c:

Lmao, I have a cycling town and he was only for someone who won a giveaway. I knew he was moving out anyway XD. Just the way she said it.

Lmao, I have a cycling town and he was only for someone who won a giveaway. I knew he was moving out anyway XD. Just the way she said it.

Patience is virtue ;) It's okay. I see Erik get gave a way a lot. I'm almost 100% sure you will get him soon! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant lurk. Hahahha(;

Honestly Apple has been there the longest, from the beginning of when I started that town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus you have a cycling town haha so it shouldn't be too difficult :)

Yeah, good luck on finding an Erik, Slammint!
Also, @the-animal-crossing-show: I've added your FC and can pick up Erik whenever you're ready! ^-^

Yeah, good luck on finding an Erik, Slammint!
Also, @the-animal-crossing-show: I've added your FC and can pick up Erik whenever you're ready! ^-^

Okay I can add you and open my gate now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open again! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Erik has been adopted!

Thanks so much again, I'll love having Erik in my town! I can't wait for him to move in, hopefully his house will be in a nice place!
I'll leave you a Wi-Fi rating too! ^-^

Thanks so much again, I'll love having Erik in my town! I can't wait for him to move in, hopefully his house will be in a nice place!
I'll leave you a Wi-Fi rating too! ^-^

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rooney is in boxes! *Auto-voiding*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sylvia has moved in! *Auto-voided unless asked to keep*

Chow has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Fang

Lurk away x2 lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've hit a bump in my cycling track due to a mistake in time traveling! I'm trying to get another villager to move out. I am sorry for the delay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back on track!

Peanut is in boxes! She will be voided at 12:45PM Central Time!

Peanut has been voided.
Ava is in boxes and being auto-voided!
Opal has moved in! She is a Tier 5, if you want her say something so she isnt auto voided!

Coach is being auto voided!
Canberra has moved in! Tier 5!

Chow is being auto-voided!
Gladys has moved in! Yet another Tier 5...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple is moving! She is a tier 4 and also has been lurked on this thread! I will wait 10 minutes until I sent her to the void :(
Rod has moved in - A tier 4!

Last edited:
*Please check the first post for an updated list of villagers! From now on I will only be posting when a Tier 1-Tier 4 villager moves in or is in boxes! So if you want a villager that is a Tier 5 that is on my list please say you are lurking for him/her so I do not send them to the void! Thank you!*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacques has moved in!

Last edited:
Back