• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♕ Tumblr Villager Cycling ♕ ~ {IN BOXES: --} {NEW: Genji & O'Hare}

OMG FANG DIES FJDOMX,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do I get told first when fang is in boxes because I lurked first?

Oh, then how is that lurking because you didn't tell me fang came in and I was lurking him. Lmao.

Then I didnt understand what lurking meant. Someone told me that its just looking for the person. I do not want to notify anyone because it will be unfair. I want it to be first come first served but if no one comments I will start contacting the people who were looking on the thread for the certain villager.

Then I didnt understand what lurking meant. Someone told me that its just looking for the person. I do not want to notify anyone because it will be unfair. I want it to be first come first served but if no one comments I will start contacting the people who were looking on the thread for the certain villager.
Oh, it means looking for and then your told either when they move in or when they move out.
:3

Back