• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come real quick?

Yes you may! Give me a sec to finish up in my other town, and then I'll add you and open the gates... ~5-10 minutes, maybe?

EDIT: Open!

EDIT: Closed. I'm about to leave, so let me know if you still need to come and I'll try to open my gates real fast

Last edited:
Sure! I'll give anyone else who wants a chance a few minutes, and then open up the gates. I'll post when I do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Are the gates open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could make the other person go instead of me. I got another place since my wifi probably wouldn't let me connect. Its kinda bad.

Okay, it's definitely working with my other 3DS, and I double-checked the FC, so if it still doesn't work I don't know what the problem is...

Okay, so I restarted the whole system, made sure we were all friends, started up NL, made sure I clicked "faraway town", and opened the gates. So I can't imagine anything else stopping it from working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back