• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Turnips in Progress @ 616 bells!—SEE MY FINAL POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally done with my trade. Again, I'm so sorry. OTL

FC has been registered now.

:( Porter says your town has already reached its visitor limit.
so I guess I'll wait

Can I come sell as well?

Yes.

I have three visitors in town right now: Mayor Em, marshymallow, and SincerelyDream/

I'll have to have it clear before I can add your Friend Code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I sell my turnips too?

Yes. Same as my response to Reindeer. (Though I'm thinking I've hosted you before. Either in Progress or Applewin; not sure.)

Yes.

I have three visitors in town right now: Mayor Em, marshymallow, and SincerelyDream/

I'll have to have it clear before I can add your Friend Code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. Same as my response to Reindeer. (Though I'm thinking I've hosted you before. Either in Progress or Applewin; not sure.)

UMM, I'm not in your town.
I'm waiting to get back in.

I was there, and then something errored and kicked me out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHH! I'm finally able to come over!

Done! Thank you so much! :D I dropped more starts off, before I left, a little bit down from your trainstation. I may have accidentally planted one instead of dropping it O_O I would have dug it up except I don't have my shovel with me. I'm sorry. :( But it's with a pile of starts. Thanks again!

Just got another error.

Mayor Em—I mistakenly thought you were in my town with the last three visitors (one female had left). You just came and we got an Error.

For Those To Whom This Is Applicable
I'm going to suggest that if anyone has an inadequate or bad Wi-Fi connection…to wait for me to host you solely. After 09:00 p.m. ET. That way, we won't have to worry about a disconnect when there are, say, three visitors in town at the same time.

Just got another error.

Mayor Em—I mistakenly thought you were in my town with the last three visitors (one female had left). You just came and we got an Error.

For Those To Whom This Is Applicable
I'm going to suggest that if anyone has an inadequate or bad Wi-Fi connection…to wait for me to host you solely. After 09:00 p.m. ET. That way, we won't have to worry about a disconnect when there are, say, three visitors in town at the same time.

idk how my wifi could be bad my router is like, right here.. but I'm not totally surprised.
but one-on-one sounds fine with me if you're still up to letting me in.

but, nothing happened to my DS I just got booted?

if it's me, I suppose I can just wait. /cries

I'll host you separately. Nothing that I'm bothered by. It's nothing personal. I just want to get people through to do their selling. That's why I save a lot. (In case of a disconnect.) But for anyone with an inadequate or poor connection…it's better for me to host you solely.

Aww I apologize I didn't mean to finger point. D: It might've just been an error thing.

I'll host you separately. Nothing that I'm bothered by. It's nothing personal. I just want to get people through to do their selling. That's why I save a lot. (In case of a disconnect.) But for anyone with an inadequate or poor connection…it's better for me to host you solely.

meep, sorry if I sounded defensive guys. totally was not my intent.
I'll happily wait till the groups are done.

I'll keep up the lurking. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back