• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turtle's Art Auction Last Round - Over!

MTurtle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Rose
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Yellow Rose
Pavé
Jack
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Spring Shamrock
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (94) +
Since this is the last round. If the bid goes over 150 NMT, I'll add a drawing of 2 characters in my simple chibi style.

OKAY ROUND 3! This time... No buyout price...
I would like the auction to last a little longer this time.

This will be the last round for this style of chibi. If I do offer more art on TBT, it will be much simpler style.
----------
Round 2???

Ill draw a tiny chibi for anyone that can get me a sakura wood wall diy recipe :)
-----‐-----
Hello!! It has been a long time since I've been on TBT. This place has been absolutely wonderful to me.

I am offering 1 chibi drawing with 1 villager of your choice.
It will be on a platform with a crayon like style. Example as shown below
_stygian__stygian_crossing__by_omgproductions_ddszz02-fullview.png
ddu321o-b714baad-0e5f-4c1a-8ac9-04ad5b4dfed9.png

Starting bid: 5 NMT
Bid increments: 5 NMT
Buyout: None

Auction ends: April 12 at 5 PM PST Auction End Time

I will draw:
-Humans
-Creatures
-Furry
-Gijinkas
-OCs

To prevent sniping, a bid will have to hold for 5 minutes by the end date.
Also NMT = Nook Miles Ticket

Last edited:
Best of luck always love seeing you around looking beautiful <3 o/ hope you get a handy amount of tickets :blush:

I wanna experience tarantula island! HAHA

Ahahahaha the sad reality I still haven't gotten it 😂 I stole bells from Chibs and my BF omg i'm a hobo constantly who needs to buy up Able's LOL ahahhhhh. I finally have like some good bells towards paying my BF back for paying up my whole house hahaha and for a close friend who made me chibs for my sig constant broke feels o/

Ahahahaha the sad reality I still haven't gotten it 😂 I stole bells from Chibs and my BF omg i'm a hobo constantly who needs to buy up Able's LOL ahahhhhh. I finally have like some good bells towards paying my BF back for paying up my whole house hahaha and for a close friend who made me chibs for my sig constant broke feels o/
omg GET ON THE TURNIPS!!! I'm sitting on 14 million for bells. I think I'm set haha. Your sig is awesome like always :)
Post automatically merged:

is there any buyout price? or no
I added an buyout of 60 NMT

Last edited:
omg GET ON THE TURNIPS!!! I'm sitting on 14 million for bells. I think I'm set haha. Your sig is awesome like always :)

I added an buyout of 60 NMT

Ah tbh thats how he paid off my house LOL omg yeah I should work on the stalk market I got fited by a lovely new friend to get on it o/ I'll have to try my hand haha I need some goods (y) and ty i'll be adding more since it's getting active again <3

Ah tbh thats how he paid off my house LOL omg yeah I should work on the stalk market I got fited by a lovely new friend to get on it o/ I'll have to try my hand haha I need some goods (y) and ty i'll be adding more since it's getting active again <3
PRETTY MUCH! hahahaha It is kind of addicting because I know this will never happen to me irl HAHAHA

PRETTY MUCH! hahahaha It is kind of addicting because I know this will never happen to me irl HAHAHA

Exactly omg the selection of clothing is like mega-mall level it's non-stop shopping right here HAHAHA o/ also grinding islands is so real my only goal rn is Raymond to OTP w/ my Rosie LOL haha I gotta get Iggly outta my town though oh id love to add you? visit your town sometime I have much zennn and relax in the works haha \o/

Exactly omg the selection of clothing is like mega-mall level it's non-stop shopping right here HAHAHA o/ also grinding islands is so real my only goal rn is Raymond to OTP w/ my Rosie LOL haha I gotta get Iggly outta my town though oh id love to add you? visit your town sometime I have much zennn and relax in the works haha \o/
MY TOWN ISN'T READY. It is still very bare hahaha I literally started playing like 4 days ago? Maybe 3 days??? HAHA I'm at the point with Raymond is... I want him, but I'm going to just get a town of cats because cats.

i'll buyout then \o/
i told myself let other people get the chance to see and bid, but my thirst for cute art with blanche won me over

also i'm always down to fund people on ac for cute art regardless :)

i'll buyout then \o/
i told myself let other people get the chance to see and bid, but my thirst for cute art with blanche won me over

also i'm always down to fund people on ac for cute art regardless :)
Awesome! I'll close things up then :) Please pm me your mayor + villager. Did you want to pay now or when I'm done?

Awesome! I'll close things up then :) Please pm me your mayor + villager. Did you want to pay now or when I'm done?
i can pay now so i don't forget especially since my sleep sched is awful atm!

MY TOWN ISN'T READY. It is still very bare hahaha I literally started playing like 4 days ago? Maybe 3 days??? HAHA I'm at the point with Raymond is... I want him, but I'm going to just get a town of cats because cats.

Ooo lemme know when you're more set up haha \o/ but yess omg cats are legit fab loving Rosie's HD omg !! and best of luck getting your kitties and your town all together : D

Back