Not open for further replies.
Nic said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
122p028.jpg

What is the point of this thread?

Just describing how cutehave to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meant
No, I'm saying that this forum isn't meant for only serious discussions. Hell, it's an Animal Crossing forum, for Pete's sake. Yes, there can be serious discussions, but at the same time there's no reason why there can't be less serious topics like this. Otherwise the place would be no fun.
Why do people always gotta bring me into their arguments? u_u
Quit crying for some attention.
Welcome to Brewster's Cafe.

Holy shiz Tye has a twin! That is pretty crazy, have you PM'd her yet? I wanna know what her reaction is! haha

Hey Nic, why don't you *censored.3.0* off? =)
Seriously, I saw this, posted it in the Frosty chat to Aaron and we couldn't stop laughing at how scary it really did look like Tye.
I never meant to be an *censored.1.3* to Tye, or to make fun.

To be fair she probably gets alot of messges each day, gotta have a message title that stands out. "*censored.4.0* I AM YOUR TWIN!"... or something. :wink:

Nic said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
122p028.jpg

Just describing how cutehave to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meant
No, I'm saying that this forum isn't meant for only serious discussions. Hell, it's an Animal Crossing forum, for Pete's sake. Yes, there can be serious discussions, but at the same time there's no reason why there can't be less serious topics like this. Otherwise the place would be no fun.
tyeumad.png

So I watched the video and she's rather pretty but the thing I can't get over is why is there a wig standing on the cabinet in the background? Forget the Tye Twin thing! Wigs.... kinda creep me out...

Nic said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
122p028.jpg

EVERYONE WATCH OUT THERE'S AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY ON THE LOOSE.

But then Tye made a video but his hair was over one eye
30xj5w0.jpg

Megamannt125 said:
Nic said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
122p028.jpg

Just describing how cutehave to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meantonly serious discussions. Hell, it's an Animal Crossing forum, for Pete's sake. Yes, there can be serious discussions, but at the same time there's no reason why there can't be less serious topics like this. Otherwise the place would be no fun.
tyeumad.png
New TBT fad

AndyB said:
MarlonHax said:
This one is different though
Oooh, you added some consoles, wow.
It still is the same damn image though. Added nothing new to it.
Also I made his Hair go over one eye and edited the chain and edited his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back