Tyeforce...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderstruck said:
Ricano said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see it?
I don't see too much of a resemblance, although, that's probably the effect of staying up 'till 5.AM watching a depressing Chinese movie.

Speaking of Tye look-alikes, i could've swore i saw Tye at a restaurant last night :eek:
I feel your pain, bro. I'm forced to watch those every single day with my grandma and my parents.

ANDREW RYAN said:
Tyeforce looks like her more, and it is because he has a blatantly obvious feminine look.
And a distinct lack of facial hair, which I also have noticed. I mean, I can't grow a great beard, but yeah.

Fabioisonfire said:
ANDREW RYAN said:
Tyeforce looks like her more, and it is because he has a blatantly obvious feminine look.
And a distinct lack of facial hair, which I also habe noticed. I mean, I can't grow a great beard, but yeah.
I shave, thank you very much.

I find facial hair to be ugly and disgusting.

[Nook said:
,Jul 13 2010, 08:39:13 PM]
Thunderstruck said:
Ricano said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see it?
I don't see too much of a resemblance, although, that's probably the effect of staying up 'till 5.AM watching a depressing Chinese movie.

Speaking of Tye look-alikes, i could've swore i saw Tye at a restaurant last night :eek:
I feel your pain, bro. I'm forced to watch those every single day with my grandma and my parents.
Actually, as depressing as it was, i enjoyed it. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back