Tyeforce...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lmao really bad(not literally) when I read this topic. LOL

But seriously, the resemblance is scary... Her face, her hair, the way she talks, the way she moves... It's nearly identical to me. .-.

Tyeforce said:
But seriously, the resemblance is scary... Her face, her hair, the way she talks, the way she moves... It's nearly identical to me. .-.
I wonder what her opinion on Apple is.

About me:
I like video games. And stuff.

Hometown:Hyrule

Occupation:College Student, Full-Time Gamer, Part-Time Cosplayer. ....and it would be way cooler if I was paid for any of these things.

Numner said:
Tyeforce said:
I wonder what her opinion on Apple is.

About me:
I like video games. And stuff.

Hometown:Hyrule

Occupation:College Student, Full-Time Gamer, Part-Time Cosplayer. ....and it would be way cooler if I was paid for any of these things.
I think I'll send her a PM tonight, see what she thinks of the resemblance... XD

FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Sorry Tye, but your twin is cute. n_n
So, by extension you're saying that I'm cute? XD
My main turn off is having a *censored.8.1*. (I didn't steal that line from Shane Dawson)

So yeah.
Dudes can't be cute.
Tyette>Tye
:D
Hey, I may be gay, but I can still think that some girls look cute. That doesn't mean that I find them attractive, however. XD It's like thinking that an animal is cute. Just because something's cute doesn't mean it's something that you're attracted to. =p But, yeah, I get what you mean. I can't be attracted to anything that doesn't have a rooster, lol.

^
Herp

122p028.jpg

What is the point of this thread?

Just describing how cute this girl is? It's pretty cool a girl is playing video games but this thread necessary. Basically this thread is going to lead to somebody saying some BS about Tye and he is going to get pissed.

Tyeforce said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Sorry Tye, but your twin is cute. n_n
So, by extension you're saying that I'm cute? XD
My main turn off is having a *censored.8.1*. (I didn't steal that line from Shane Dawson)

So yeah.
Dudes can't be cute.
Tyette>Tye
Hey, I may be gay, but I can still think that some girls look cute. That doesn't mean that I find them attractive, however. XD It's like thinking that an animal is cute. Just because something's cute doesn't mean it's something that you're attracted to. =p But, yeah, I get what you mean. I can't be attracted to anything that doesn't have a rooster, lol.
Oh, will you do me a favor?
Tell me when you find Andrew's twin.
I would find it ironic if Tyette and Andrewette were lesbians. xD

FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

So yeah.
Dudes can't be cute.
Tyette>Tye
Oh, will you do me a favor?
Tell me when you find Andrew's twin.
I would find it ironic if Tyette and Andrewette were lesbians. xD
u2funnay

Nic said:
^
Herp

122p028.jpg

Just describing how cute this girl is? It's pretty cool a girl is playing video games but this thread necessary. Basically this thread is going to lead to somebody saying some BS about Tye and he is going to get pissed.
Nic, why are all of your recent posts been "Why did you post this thread? It's pointless."? You seem to think that we have to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meant for non-serious conversations like this. Don't be so uptight.

Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
^
Herp

122p028.jpg

Nic, why are all of your recent posts been "Why did you post this thread? It's pointless."? You seem to think that we have to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meant for non-serious conversations like this. Don't be so uptight.
To sum it up you're just saying that this forum is pointless and isn't meant for serious discussions? I'm pretty sure in this mini world called the internet their is forums that are meant for serious discussions.

Nic said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
^
Herp

122p028.jpg

To sum it up you're just saying that this forum is pointless and isn't meant for serious discussions? I'm pretty sure in this mini world called the internet their is forums that are meant for serious discussions.
No, I'm saying that this forum isn't meant for only serious discussions. Hell, it's an Animal Crossing forum, for Pete's sake. Yes, there can be serious discussions, but at the same time there's no reason why there can't be less serious topics like this. Otherwise the place would be no fun.

Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
^
Herp

122p028.jpg

No, I'm saying that this forum isn't meant for only serious discussions. Hell, it's an Animal Crossing forum, for Pete's sake. Yes, there can be serious discussions, but at the same time there's no reason why there can't be less serious topics like this. Otherwise the place would be no fun.
23piq8.jpg

I leave it here.

Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
^
Herp

122p028.jpg

Why do people always gotta bring me into their arguments? u_u

FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:
Nic said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
122p028.jpg

Just describing how cutehave to be talking about something newsworthy or something or else it's "pointless". You need to understand that this is an internet forum. It's meant for non-serious conversations like this. Don't be so uptight.
Why do people always gotta bring me into their arguments? u_u
Quit crying for some attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back