• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ugly Villagers?

^Remembering her forever? Is she buried in the middle of the world? Did she die?!

I've never liked Bam or Alfonso.

I am sorry I lost her as she was your's....

She was unexpectedly doing it like all my past and loved villagers..

Canberra is the ugliest villager to step foot in my town

dem eyebrowz are frightening

Canberra is the ugliest villager to step foot in my town

dem eyebrowz are frightening
But her shocked expression...
tumblr_inline_n9mzt5T9hY1swjtnd.png

...hilarious.

Velma
Why... do you have a beard... your a girl... none of the other female goats do..
....why?

Last edited:
The top of my list is Melba, Tammy, and Paula it may be offensive to some for Melba, but she is ugly in my opinion because she moved so close to my house, and I dont really like Koalas anyways.... And Tammy looks like Paula, and Paula is atrocious, my brother had Paula, and then Tammy moved from my town to his town, hahaha

^Remembering her forever? Is she buried in the middle of the world? Did she die?!

I've never liked Bam or Alfonso.

Nah, she's still in my heart :p
(I had to let her go for some reason, but I still like her^^ Thanks to the Sparro to adopt her, I'll feel sad if she goes to void because she had stays in my town more than a year :])

Sparro, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself! I'm appreciated for what you have done for me. Cheer~

The latest villager to add to my hate list is Buck. He always looks like he's angry, and he just seems like he would be an awful person (horse) in real life. At least, I think so :3

I've already said this, but I can't stress enough how much I hate Quillson's face.

Last edited:
1.Merry
2.Clyde
3.Bella
4.Cranberra
5.Beardo
6.Katt
7.All The Ducks
8.All the monkeys except Nana,Champ and Deli
9.Charlise
10.Bam

To me, Hazel (the unibrow) squirrel is ugly. I also cringe at Rocket, Cally, Jambette, Gala, Joey, Miranda, and Elise. The rest - the ugliest doesn't bother me based on looks.

To tell the truth there are many villagers that are ugly for me. One example is the mammoth. (Sry that I don't remember the names of the villagers but I don't want to look for them since English is not my native language) Then I also don't like characters that have a beard and frogs in general. There is also another one who I forgot about but I really hated that villager and I just rembered it! (Gabi) =O

To tell the truth there are many villagers that are ugly for me. One example is the mammoth. (Sry that I don't remember the names of the villagers but I don't want to look for them since English is not my native language) Then I also don't like characters that have a beard and frogs in general. There is also another one who I forgot about but I really hated that villager and I just rembered it! (Gabi) =O
You mean Tucker, right? I kinda like him, got him in my town and he's really cool. Very unique. (But if I recall correctly, you're not a fan of unique characters *cough* Snake in SSB *cough*)
I really despise pretty all of the mice (specially Anicotti, she's creeping the s*** out of me), gorillas and pigs.

Some of the ugliest villagers in my opinion are:
Jambette- Frog with a overdose of lipstick... really?
Diva- Same as Jambette.... overdose of makeup
Rocket- An insult to the super heroes, shes a ugly gorilla wearing lipstick, I mean, maybe a dog super hero instead of a gorilla, besides, most people hate the gorillas anyways ;P

Back