• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unofficial Sig Contest!

YogurtBandit said:
Jman said:
Flygon said:
I gave it a cheap shot. Good luck to everyone.

strikerschargedsig.png
Winner
I know. its awesome. Id like to see him not give it a cheap shot, or give it the opposite of a cheap shot. or Something.
it's not really that great... he didn't really do anything new compared to his other sigs.

:unsure:

OddCrazyMe said:
YogurtBandit said:
Jman said:
Flygon said:
I gave it a cheap shot. Good luck to everyone.

strikerschargedsig.png
Winner
I know. its awesome. Id like to see him not give it a cheap shot, or give it the opposite of a cheap shot. or Something.
it's not really that great... he didn't really do anything new compared to his other sigs.

:unsure:
Jealousy I see? ;P They're just fanboys following me everywhere. ;P

It's not that good. I did do soemthing a bit new, but I used the same effects.

Well, I just read this, and personally, I dont think Id do too well, but I like trying!

:)

sig2nj6.jpg

Personally, I think thats my best one...dont hate me. >_<

Sorry, scratch that. I just read and saw that it needs to be Mario chargers related so I guess Ill have to switch to my Yoshi one, which is much worse >_<

dhdfgdoe6.jpg

TheGremp said:
nobody ever reads the theme lol
Yeah...I say you should make the text take up half the screen next time! That way, no one will miss it ever again! XD

Back