• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✿ Unorderables and Landscaping Items ✿

Hiya! Is it okay if I may have one of Blanca's towels for 4 TBT, and may it be pick up? :)

Edit: Some family stuff just came up. Could you possibly give me an hour or two. If you aren't on later, is it okay if I may come and pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi I’d like the 10 lucky clovers.. and I was wishing to pay in IGB as I don’t have any TBT?

Hiya! Is it okay if I may have one of Blanca's towels for 4 TBT, and may it be pick up? :)
Edit: Some family stuff just came up. Could you possibly give me an hour or two. If you aren't on later, is it okay if I may come and pick up tomorrow.

Of course! And I'm online now, I'll open my gates in a moment ^^

Hi I?d like the 10 lucky clovers.. and I was wishing to pay in IGB as I don?t have any TBT?

Ahh I was hoping to sell them for TBT, as I don't have all that many clovers as I'd like to, and I'm not mainly looking for IGB at the moment, so sorry about this (?́︿?̀ )​

Last edited:
Can I get 10 sweet olive bushes all of your clovers and maybe all your mush and a basket of bamboo for 30 tbt?

Last edited:
Hi there,

Piggybacking off of PinkPachi up top. I'd love to purchase the rest of your purple pansies (7), all of your golden roses (5), pink carnations (4), and your pink wood floor. How does 20 TBT sound? Please let me know :)

Can I have all of your unorderables? :)

Hiya!
Would I be able to order a Birthday Cake and a basket of bananas for 20 TBT if that's okay with you?
Thank you for your time! (3

Can I get 10 sweet olive bushes all of your clovers and maybe all your mush and a basket of bamboo for 30 tbt?

Yes, of course! I'll let you know when I have your items ready ^^

Can I have all of your unorderables? :)

Ahh
All of them, including the villager pictures/Gracie sets/amiibo/happy home designer/misc items?? and all of them or like one of each?? (;╹⌓╹)

Hiya!
Would I be able to order a Birthday Cake and a basket of bananas for 20 TBT if that's okay with you?
Thank you for your time! (3

Certainly! (but 20 TBT for just two items might be too high ^^)

Last edited:
Certainly! (but 20 TBT for just two items might be too high ^^)

Ahh are you sure? I honestly don't mind! I've been looking for a birthday cake for a while now and I don't mind paying extra for it. c:

Ahh are you sure? I honestly don't mind! I've been looking for a birthday cake for a while now and I don't mind paying extra for it. c:

ahh okie ;v; I'll let you know when I have your items ready ^^

I was interested in your Pink & Blue balloons but I just noticed Foreversacredx's post asking to buy all your Unorderables. Would you be able to get another Pink & Blue Balloon after filling Foreversacredx's order? Thank you!

Hi! In the event that the person who wanted all the unorderables doesn't want duplicates, I'd like to buy Inkwell's pic and the towel in exchange for four TBT? I'd prefer to visit if we trade.

Last edited:
please may i have: the lily record player, the holly bush, the 3 black roses and the cosmo please c:
is 8 tbt okay?

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking to buy :
Hibiscus Clock
Lily Lamp
Pansy Table

for 6 TBT

Last edited:
I was interested in your Pink & Blue balloons but I just noticed Foreversacredx's post asking to buy all your Unorderables. Would you be able to get another Pink & Blue Balloon after filling Foreversacredx's order? Thank you!

Of course! (And in the event that Foreversacred is looking for the misc items, I'll get you another pair 'v')
And would 2-4 TBT be fair?

Hi! In the event that the person who wanted all the unorderables doesn't want duplicates, I'd like to buy Inkwell's pic and the towel in exchange for four TBT? I'd prefer to visit if we trade.

That would be splendid ^^ I'll let you know when I have your items ready if they aren't looking for the duplicates ^^

please may i have: the lily record player, the holly bush, the 3 black roses and the cosmo please c:
is 8 tbt okay?

You may 'v'
And yes, 8 TBT would be perfect!

Hello! I am looking to buy :
Hibiscus Clock
Lily Lamp
Pansy Table

for 6 TBT

Certainly! I'll let you know when I have your items ready ^^

hey there, sakura c:

aaah ignore this post (but still, hi!)

Hello ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Are the white carnations 1tbt each? :)

You can pay whatever you want for them 'v' and 1 TBT would be fine ^^

I'd prefer if nobody else ordered at this time, because I'll feel bad if I just have a bunch of them pile up while I don't even know if my stock would be gone or not ;v;

I'd love to have the white carnations unless that counts as another order you don't want to take! Which i'd totally understand <3 :)

Last edited:

Of course! (And in the event that Foreversacred is looking for the misc items, I'll get you another pair 'v')
And would 2-4 TBT be fair?​

That's great! I wasn't sure if the balloons counted as Unorderables or not. 4 TBT sounds great! Whenever you have them ready just let me know. No rush. Thanks so much!​

I'd love to have the white carnations unless that counts as another order you don't want to take! Which i'd totally understand <3 :)

Ahh it'll be fine ^^
I'll let you know when I have them ready!

Back