Unpopular Opinions

why do people have blue short hair?? like that ramona flower look. u know wat im talking abt? dont do that

I have a friend who has been rocking this look forever, and it gets really tiring. Cause she even kind of dresses like Ramona and I'm like "Sweetie, no"

WHY DOES EVERYBODY IGNORE THE FACT THAT SHANE DAWSON HAS DONE BLACKFACE

LIKE DO WE JUST IGNORE THIS OR

He's publically apologized for it, but in no way does it make it ok that he did it, he should have known better, I lost a lot of respect for him after he did that, and I used to really like his videos... =/

He's publically apologized for it, but in no way does it make it ok that he did it, he should have known better, I lost a lot of respect for him after he did that, and I used to really like his videos... =/

yeah i saw the apology but i dont ****ing care like this has been somethig I've been hating for like ages like how has he not gotten way more **** fo this HOW IS HE STILL POPULAR.

He has genuinely apologized for it, and hasn't done it since.

DON'T CARE

im sorry but yeah you may APOLOGIZE ffor doing blackface but like im sorry it;s ****ing blackface you know the ocnnotations it's been how long yeah racism is dying but it's not ****ign ead yet dont ****ing do blackface

Last edited:
Because it's impossible for people to grow and learn, right?

He's still popular because his fans just don't get it, and are just as racist as he used to be. Most of the comments in the video are of white people wondering why people are so sensitive. Like, really? This isn't about hurt feelings. It's about being dehumanized, and reduced to nothing more than racist stereotypes. Some people don't get that, but Shane Dawson eventually did. I'm not saying he is completely absolved of all the things he has said and done, because unlearning problematic behavior is a never-ending process, but he's doing a lot better than most by realizing how awfully he was acting.

Last edited:
Here is an unpopular opinion....

Since The Roast of Justin Bieber, my disliking for him has made place for giving him the benefit of the doubt. I believe his apology in the end to be sincere and if it turns out his coming behaviour will support that, I`ll admire him for it.

(His music still sucks though lol)

Because it's impossible for people to grow and learn, right?

He's still popular because his fans just don't get it, and are just as racist as he used to be. Most of the comments in the video are of white people wondering why people are so sensitive. Like, really? This isn't about hurt feelings. It's about being dehumanized, and reduced to nothing more than racist stereotypes. Some people don't get that, but Shane Dawson eventually did. I'm not saying he is completely absolved of all the things he has said and done, because unlearning problematic behavior is a never-ending process, but he's doing a lot better than most by realizing how awfully he was acting.

it is possible to grow and learn and i get that but it' like you have done some really bad **** in the past it'll take more than an 11 minute vid to get over that idk I'm f****ing white and in retrospect yeah i found his blackface **** funny but it's offensive as **** I'm amazed that he's still popular despite that

it is possible to grow and learn and i get that but it' like you have done some really bad **** in the past it'll take more than an 11 minute vid to get over that idk I'm f****ing white and in retrospect yeah i found his blackface **** funny but it's offensive as **** I'm amazed that he's still popular despite that

That's fine. And yeah, you'd think someone who's used the pain and suffering of others as a punchline would be less popular. A good example is Pewdiepie. Like, you wouldn't think someone as awful as him would be so popular, but unfortunately, he is.

Out of curiosity, are you more upset that he's done blackface or that he's still popular after the fact? A combination of both? I truly don't know who this person is but I know good and goddamn well that we live in a day and age where adoration over a "celebrity" can make a person blind.

Out of curiosity, are you more upset that he's done blackface or that he's still popular after the fact? A combination of both? I truly don't know who this person is but I know good and goddamn well that we live in a day and age where adoration over a "celebrity" can make a person blind.

It's more of WHERE THE **** WAS THE RAGE WHEN HE DID THIS **** WHY WAS THERE NO OUTARAGE

Last edited:

Since your angry because he's still popular I just wanted to say:
I have no idea who this guy is. My sister and my boyfriend don't know either. Whooo are you, racist Shane with weird eyebrows~? :D

Last edited:
The fact the Blurred Lines is still popular is completely wrong. I feel PHYSICALLY ill when I hear the bands at my work play it. Mostly because I have a history filled with sexual harassment/assault... The song is totally not ok.

That's fine. And yeah, you'd think someone who's used the pain and suffering of others as a punchline would be less popular. A good example is Pewdiepie. Like, you wouldn't think someone as awful as him would be so popular, but unfortunately, he is.

ughGhHh pewdiepie is so ugly and lame like this isnt even an unpopular opinion (i hope) but like everytime i see him on my youtube homepage i wanna punch the screen. how does he even have subscribers

ughGhHh pewdiepie is so ugly and lame like this isnt even an unpopular opinion (i hope) but like everytime i see him on my youtube homepage i wanna punch the screen. how does he even have subscribers

saaaame. both he and shane are so awful and unfunny, i fear for the sense of humour of people who like them

Back