Unpopular Opinions

WHY DOES EVERYBODY IGNORE THE FACT THAT SHANE DAWSON HAS DONE BLACKFACE

Who?

ughGhHh pewdiepie is so ugly and lame like this isnt even an unpopular opinion (i hope) but like everytime i see him on my youtube homepage i wanna punch the screen. how does he even have subscribers

If you have google Chrome, look for 'Youtube Video Blocker'. I've not seen a video for PewDiePie pop up in my recommendations for months, along with a few other channels Youtube's recommendation system kept shoving down my throat that I absolutely detest (goodbye forever, Markiplier and PBS idea/game channel).

I don't like a majority of dogs. Some are too mean, some are too slobbery.

I am a lover of almost all genres of music spanning decades, but I can't stand either the Beatles or Queen

I can't understand why Naruto is as popular as it is...

I think it's because it resembles an epic. Like, it takes place over several years, several nations, people die, people change sides, and the main themes are the quality of life, love, and friendship. There aren't many animes like that that are about a world of ninjas featuring the main character with a demon inside of him.

Last edited:
I don't like sports. Heck, I find them boring. Not sure what people find exciting about it, but who knows, maybe I'm just weird.

I'm not too keen on sports. I find them more fun to watch at a sport dome, center, arena, etc than on tv.

I wouldn't consider that an unpopular opinion at all. There are plenty of people who don't like sports.

The unpopular opinion is to like them, it would seem.

I like biathlon and curling. Liking curling is extremely unpopular.

I feel like school doesn't test actual intelligence, and people should stop using that as a basis of measuring intelligence. Just annoys me how some people always say the smartest people they know are the ones with the highest grades. There. is. more. to. it.

I feel like school doesn't test actual intelligence, and people should stop using that as a basis of measuring intelligence. Just annoys me how some people always say the smartest people they know are the ones with the highest grades. There. is. more. to. it.

oh my gOD YOU ARE ME. I LITERALLY RANT ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME. i also find that using academic testing to measure intelligence is utter crap tbh

Last edited:
oh my gOD YOU ARE ME. I LITERALLY RANT ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME. i also find that using academic testing to measure intelligence is utter crap tbh

Two questions. Where have you been all my life? Why aren't you my friend on here yet?

Back