• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unpopular Opinions

Cats are better than dogs. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum weren't very good. Those are mine. Eheh, I can't think of that many right now... ._.

Wow I'm kind of glad I'm not alone here with the Pokemon DPP. They weren't necessarily bad, they just weren't too good imo.

i think fairy towns are overrated. they can be pretty- but i think they all look the same. paths, pwps, buildings, the same 10 villagers. etc. : (

why do people have blue short hair?? like that ramona flower look. u know wat im talking abt? dont do that

Larry the Cable Guy isn't that funny.

One Direction can't hold a candle to The Jackson 5.

His comedy is too easy and pretty lazy imo. Doesn't take a lot of thought and it's pretty low brow. It's like George Lopez when he makes fun of Mexicans by just purporting stereotypes.

Michael Jackson had more talent than One Direction combined.

I think girls with short hair are adorable <3

like when the Insurgent actress trimmed her hair I thought it was so cute but some people I know hated it wah ;n;

i think fairy towns are overrated. they can be pretty- but i think they all look the same. paths, pwps, buildings, the same 10 villagers. etc. : (

I agree. I want to see more horror/ scary towns. With the burnt trees, haunted houses, and whatnot. I find that more interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think girls with short hair are adorable <3

like when the Insurgent actress trimmed her hair I thought it was so cute but some people I know hated it wah ;n;

I love Shailene's hair! It suits her so well!

People sexualizing young children ("lolis" and such) is absolutely disgusting and I will never understand why they do it

I've never loved the way someone talks/types until now lmao

sadly I think it is unpopular to want attention cuz i always see the term 'attention whore' being thrown around. Some ppl get more attention the others while some ppl dont and still want/need attention.

Thank you for uh liking my internet lingo. I truly and embarrassingly ramble on like this in real life as well, but yeah I think the idea of being an attention whore completely creates an unpopular wrap for people who just really want to be paid attention to rather than multi-tasked if that makes sense. Like too many people are on their smart devices and are being dumb in person and golly gee if I'm talking to you, you're going to darn tootin look at me because that's how it's going to work. -head nods-

Last edited:
Stand up comedians are not funny. I could fall asleep to most of them.

Last edited:
I dont think any one genre is better than another. I feel that a lot of people will praise alt rock/rock and in the same breath bash another genre rap/pop for example. It's idotic imo.

also tidal is trash

Back