• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (UPDATE) What's on your wishlist? How would you like everything?!!

Thanks I put it down! You're very kind idk how to repay you (-(

There's no need I don't mind helping people out to get what they've wanted for so long. : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Do them first mine might take awhile..

This was in response to Etoile, Reyrey! I plan on getting baileyanne94's and also Eudial's items for them and then you're right after okay? : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!
Are you absolutely sure that you don't want anything in return? That's so generous of you!
The two things I'd really love is a white festive tree and a hair bow wig. I'm actually trying to get them for friends haha...
That would be much appreciated if you could get me those items!
Thanks in advance :)

Hey! Yes I am absolutely sure hehe, but thanks for the thought! Of course I will put you down for them! Let me know if there is anything on your wishlist as well! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow!! If you're still doing this all I'm looking for is the ikada trophy and kappa costume pants x2 :)

Yes I am nammie! : > I will put you down for those items! : >

Last edited:
Okay so as you all can see I updated the thread and listed everyone in order down bellow! For today's orders I will fill baileyanne94, Eudial, Reyrey's and Etoile's. If I am able to get to the other request (which is a possibility) I will PM you and let you know. If you have any questions and would like to add an item onto your wishlist just let me know! : >
Reyrey since your list is longer I will grant yours after balieyanne94's, and Eudial's. : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/36qTuN8HRA
Thank you so much for doing this! :3

Of course! : > I will add you to the list momentarily! : D

Last edited:
There's no need I don't mind helping people out to get what they've wanted for so long. : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was in response to Etoile, Reyrey! I plan on getting baileyanne94's and also Eudial's items for them and then you're right after okay? : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Yes I am absolutely sure hehe, but thanks for the thought! Of course I will put you down for them! Let me know if there is anything on your wishlist as well! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I am nammie! : > I will put you down for those items! : >

Yep this is what I wanted! I don't wanna hold em back for so long that they can't get theirs done ;-;

Hi!! ive always wanted callies wig, donut box, donut cushion x2, and cupcake. Thank you so much for this giveaway!!

I may fall asleep so if you get to me feel free to start! I won't be home for a while tomorrow because I'm going to the swap meet. But I will be available at this time again to maybe pick up or something :)

Last edited:
Hi!! ive always wanted callies wig, donut box, donut cushion x2, and cupcake. Thank you so much for this giveaway!!

Hey! Okay I added you to the list Berry <3! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may fall asleep so if you get to me feel free to start! I won't be home for a while tomorrow because I'm going to the swap meet. But I will be available at this time again to maybe pick up or something :)

Okay Reyrey! Yeah it may be awhile I'm sorry, but I will PM you as soon as I have your items! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've always wanted the nintendogs set and Celeste's bow

OKay I will put you on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my signature! I probably won't respond in time but hey I might.

I will put you on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Tysm for doing this! Here's my list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/0iawiEE29w

Hey! Of course! : > I will put you on the list! : >

Hey! Okay I added you to the list Berry <3! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Reyrey! Yeah it may be awhile I'm sorry, but I will PM you as soon as I have your items! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKay I will put you on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will put you on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Of course! : > I will put you on the list! : >

Tysm!

As it is getting late I am going to do Eudial's and baileyanne94's wishlists first!
Then later on in the day I will do Reyrey's and Etoile's!
If I have time I will move on down the list.
Thanks for all your responses and I promise you will all be getting your wishlist items no matter how long they are! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you!!

You are very welcome! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much!! :)

You are so welcome! : >

Ok thank you so much! I'm going to sleep now but will be available most of the day later!

Wow, you are probably the kindest person alive :') If you're still accepting people, I'd like to take you up on this offer. If not, that's okay too. ^_^ This is probably a lot of work for you, so I don't want to trouble you.

Wishlist
If there is ever ANYTHING you need, I'll try my best to give back.

Last edited:
Ok thank you so much! I'm going to sleep now but will be available most of the day later!

Okay I will PM you as soon as I have your stuff ready! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, you are probably the kindest person alive :') If you're still accepting people, I'd like to take you up on this offer. If not, that's okay too. ^_^ This is probably a lot of work for you, so I don't want to trouble you.

Wishlist
If there is ever ANYTHING you need, I'll try my best to give back.

Hey Arize! Hehe awe well thank you! I don't mind helping my fellow animal crossing players out! So by all means I will add you to the list! : >

Hi again...just from my previous message, there is something else that I'd like to add which is the Snowman series. If that's too much to ask then that's absolutely fine, I completely understand, and my other two requests would be more than enough :blush:
Thank you so much!!

Hi! I'm not sure if this list is too huge, I just don't have the time to order some of these re-orderables, and I'm trying to redecorate my house and all. I really appreciate what you're doing. Thank you if you do this.

Here is my list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/MxypsBnJoJ

Many thanks,
Kaaww <3

Back