• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (UPDATE) What's on your wishlist? How would you like everything?!!

Thanks so much for this giveaway! That is super generous of you.:)

My Wishlist: Amiibo shelf, water floor, sandbox, felyne guardian, conveyor belt, frying pan, and bath set

Last edited:
Wow. So kind of you. I would love to get the new Zelda items, and flower fairy items.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

That's insane for someone to offer to do this!
I appreciate the generosity, though.
My wishlist is here, but my #1 priority is the wall mounted TV, maybe two of them. I don't know if asking for multiples of the wishlist items is pushing it though, so it's fine if I only get one.

Last edited:
ahh!! would it be too much to ask for newsprint helmet and headkerchief?

Here's my wishlist thanks so much again for contacting me and being so nice to everyone, this is going to make a lot people happy. It's just like Christmas! :D If you need anything in return just let me know, you're doing so much and I feel the need to give back as well, Merry Christmas!

Cupcake
Sand Castle
Slipper Rack
Mermaid Table
Fancy Tea Set
Gift Pile
Kiki and Lala socks
Labrador ornament
Re-Tail clock
Flower Fairy Wig

Last edited:
Back