• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (UPDATE) What's on your wishlist? How would you like everything?!!

Hi again...just from my previous message, there is something else that I'd like to add which is the Snowman series. If that's too much to ask then that's absolutely fine, I completely understand, and my other two requests would be more than enough :blush:
Thank you so much!!

Sure thing I will add that momentarily! : >

Hi! I'm not sure if this list is too huge, I just don't have the time to order some of these re-orderables, and I'm trying to redecorate my house and all. I really appreciate what you're doing. Thank you if you do this.

Here is my list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/MxypsBnJoJ

Many thanks,
Kaaww <3

Hey! Of course not I will get you everything you need! I perfectly understand the struggle hehe! I will add you to the list momentarily! : >

This is so so so incredibly nice of you, you're an angel!
This is my wishlist - there's some special DLC on there that you might not be able to get and that's totally cool because it has quite a few items as well :')

This is so cool of you to do!
Can you help me with this list ?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/EKym1NHHCr

Absolutely! You're on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for help us out. (っ*?∀`*)っ May I post my Wishlist too: http://moridb.com/catalogs/YaIVFonEVy

Happy Holiday ~ (๑♡3♡๑)
Of course! You may and I have you on the list! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is so so so incredibly nice of you, you're an angel!
This is my wishlist - there's some special DLC on there that you might not be able to get and that's totally cool because it has quite a few items as well :')

Awe it's my pleasure! : > I can get you everything! You are added to the list! : >

I'd like to add Desert Island Escape stool, Desert Island Escape table and Ikada trophy since I don't seem to reach the ridiculous target score, please.

The list should be all updated!
If anyone would like to add anything just let me know!
I completed baileyanne94's and Eudial's lists.
The only thing that I could not get was the ABD.
So I apologize in advance if this is on anyones wishlist. I will not be able to get that sadly : (.
But everything else seems like a go! : D
I am finally going to call it a night!
I shall be back on later in the day to update the list and fill in requests! : >

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to add Desert Island Escape stool, Desert Island Escape table and Ikada trophy since I don't seem to reach the ridiculous target score, please.

Sure thing I will update momentarily! : >

I was wondering, there's really only one item in particular I really, really want, and that's an Ancient Statue, but I wasn't sure if art items qualified for this?

Thank you so much for doing this, you're so kind!

I'd like to have all Sanrio sets, gift pile, red hood, trellis, ice-cream display, everything in Filly's RV, sausage, 2017 cake, Chihuahua ornament, Dachshund ornament, Dalmatian ornament, Labrador ornament, HHA raincoat, and a snowman chair.

Sorry for the rather long list, but I don't have a moridb account >_<

Last edited:
If this is too much then only one set, Princess set, Gorgeous set, Golden Set, Sweets set and 7-11 set, and the pics of Rosie, Zucker, Merengue, Diana, Stitches, Cube, Lucky, Julian, Marina, Marshal and Tia. I had them but I holded my items to another user, but I was not active and the game was restarted.

Last edited:
Here's my wishlist :D

http://moridb.com/catalogs/xGlxZLeJM4

What I want the most are the Chihuahua ornament, Dachshund ornament, Dalmatian ornament, Labrador ornament and the white festive tree. If it is possible I'd also like the Sanrio sets. :)

Sorry I have a very long list, I don't mind waiting until you finish the shorter ones. Also I don't mind if you can't obtain everything. Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway, you're very kind! :lemon:

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's so generous of you!

Here is my rather long wishlist. I understand if you don't want to get me everything, so if I had to pick I would love to have the Snowman/Snowboy/Snowtyke sets. :)

Wishlist

Well, there's a lot ou things on my liste ^^"
- Cloud-making machine
- Kiki and Lala Bed
- Kiki and Lala Clock
- Kiki and Lala Sofa
- Kikia and Lala Table
- Kiki and Lala Wand
- Kiki and Lala Pin
- Pompompurin Pudding
- Ring
- Sacks of money
- Shaved Ice
- Tart
- White Festive tree
- Sports Car
- Museum Clock
- Nabiru Ornament
- Observatory Floor
- Organ (from Weber's RV)
- Pancakes
- Giant Game-Boy
- Heavy tome
- Hunter
- Hunter's hive
- Donut Box
- Donut cushion
- Fancy tea set
- Cup of tea
- Cupcake
- Counter table
- Ice Table
- Amiibo shelf
- Board game
- Burger Meal
- Shaved-ice lamp
- Casablanca lilies
- Celeste's Ribbon

my wishlist is the creepy set, witch's robe and witch's hat!!!!!! <3 thankyou so much for this <3

Back