• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Hunting General Thread

My boyfriend has been begging me to use my NMTs to find Sasha, or as he calls him the "cute rabbit twink from the trailer," but I ended up getting Zoe and Carmen instead.

First time island hopping since the 2.0 update and I found Shino within 10 tickets! I don't know if I plan on keeping her over Audie, but I couldn't just pass her up.

Pinky asked me to move out recently and since she was only meant to be a temporary villager, I agreed! So off I went on another villager search. I am still sorta looking for Henry the frog, although I have really been enjoying having Ken as my smug villager so I entered this search with an open mind~

1. Appollo
2. Ricky
3. Hippeux
4. Annalisa
5. Snooty
6. Kitt
7. Coach
8. Hopper
9. Monty
10. Queenie
11. Ozzie
12. Plucky
13. Tank
14. Phil
15. Mott
16. Drago
17. Skye
18. Merry
19. Roald
20. Rodney
21. Tiffany
22. Vic
23. Bianca
24. Benjamin
25. Cherry
26. Naomi
27. Naomi (back to back)
28. Fang
29. Vivian
30. Limberg
31. Benedict
32. Colton
33. Sprinkle
34. Nibbles
35. Slyvia
36. Boomer
37. Judy
38. Claude
39. Bitty
40. Ricky
41. Mira
42. Rocco
43. Benjamin
44. Patty
45. Naomi
46. Petri
47. Billy
48. Flip
49. Hamphrey
50. Rodeo
51. Purrl
52. Cyd
53. Snooty
54. Butch
55. Peggy
56. Octavian
57. Rolf
58. Katt
59. Tank
60. Harry
61. Olive
62. Stu
63. Lionel
64. Vivian
65. Boone
66. Marcie
67. Sherb
68. TEDDY 🧸

I am pretty happy with this I would say! I needed another boy villager because I like having an even balance on my island and Teddy is an old favourite of mine 🥰 Happy to have him joining our island for the holidays!

Just a random camper, a Christmas miracle. 😍

uthZtLK.jpg

why am I not getting any villagers on mystery islands, nook miles islands have a villager every time (i have an empty plot and trying to find a villager)

why am I not getting any villagers on mystery islands, nook miles islands have a villager every time (i have an empty plot and trying to find a villager)
You can only villager hunt on mystery islands with a nook miles ticket via Dodo Airlines and not through Kapp'n's mystery island tour.

You can only villager hunt on mystery islands with a nook miles ticket via Dodo Airlines and not through Kapp'n's mystery island tour.
really? people have gotten villagers from there, thats why I thought you could go villager hunting there too

really? people have gotten villagers from there, thats why I thought you could go villager hunting there too
Kapp’n mystery island tours are designed to help you gain more materials (in and out of real time seasonal gameplay) even though you never know which island you’ll land on. Nook mile mystery islands tours also help you gain more materials as well as aid you in villager hunts when need be etc. The only character you’ll find on a Kapp’n mystery island tour is Brewster after Blathers asks you to go and hunt him down to kickstart Brewster’s Cafe in the Museum.

However you can only go on Kapp’n island mystery tours once a day (unless you time travel but that will eat away at your hard earned nook miles faster and won’t stop a plot from autofilling either). Where as you can go on as many nook mile mystery island tours depending on the amount NMT you have. It’s why they’re used as another form of currency on trading sites like Nookazon. The more tickets you have the better chance you have of obtaining your dream villager if don’t have their amiibo cards.

Kapp’n mystery island tours are designed to help you gain more materials (in and out of real time seasonal gameplay) even though you never know which island you’ll land on. Nook mile mystery islands tours also help you gain more materials as well as aid you in villager hunts when need be etc. The only character you’ll find on a Kapp’n mystery island tour is Brewster after Blathers asks you to go and hunt him down to kickstart Brewster’s Cafe in the Museum.

However you can only go on Kapp’n island mystery tours once a day (unless you time travel but that will eat away at your hard earned nook miles faster and won’t stop a plot from autofilling either). Where as you can go on as many nook mile mystery island tours depending on the amount NMT you have. It’s why they’re used as another form of currency on trading sites like Nookazon. The more tickets you have the better chance you have of obtaining your dream villager if don’t have their amiibo cards.
thank you for the help, I’m still confused tho because I googled it and everywhere it says that kapp’n’s mystery islands have villagers in them as long as you have a free plot, and I have been to those many times in one day, I feel like I’m either missing something or I have a glitch?

thank you for the help, I’m still confused tho because I googled it and everywhere it says that kapp’n’s mystery islands have villagers in them as long as you have a free plot, and I have been to those many times in one day, I feel like I’m either missing something or I have a glitch?
Are you flying to mystery islands or going on a boat by Kapp’n who sings to you? I go on Kapp’n mystery island tours daily and have never met villagers on them even when I have a plot free.

Are you flying to mystery islands or going on a boat by Kapp’n who sings to you? I go on Kapp’n mystery island tours daily and have never met villagers on them even when I have a plot free.
I go by boat, how can you fly there? and I have never had a villager there either but I thought other people have, that’s why I’m so confused :'D

I go by boat, how can you fly there? and I have never had a villager there either but I thought other people have, that’s why I’m so confused :'D
You’re definitely going on a Kapp’n island tour but you can go on other mystery island tours via Dodo Airlines with a Nook Miles Ticket. Just head to the airport and let Orville talk you through your options. You’ll only find villagers on those mystery islands if you have a vacant plot on your island. If you don’t then you won’t see villagers appear on those mystery islands.

It makes no sense to go villager hunting via Kapp’n as his tours are designed to be a once a day activity. It also makes no sense for villager hunts because you’re trading your hard earned Nook Miles for Kapp’n’s mystery island tours. Even if you time travel forward a day you’ll waste your Nook Miles faster and the vacant plot will auto fill after 24 hours or so.

Like I’ve said before it’s why other players go on mystery island tours via Dodo Airlines with vast amounts of Nook Miles Tickets in their inventory. The more tickets you have the more mystery islands you can visit with a higher chance of coming across your dream villager.

You’re definitely going on a Kapp’n island tour but you can go on other mystery island tours via Dodo Airlines with a Nook Miles Ticket. Just head to the airport and let Orville talk you through your options. You’ll only find villagers on those mystery islands if you have a vacant plot on your island. If you don’t then you won’t see villagers appear on those mystery islands.

It makes no sense to go villager hunting via Kapp’n as his tours are designed to be a once a day activity. It also makes no sense for villager hunts because you’re trading your hard earned Nook Miles for Kapp’n’s mystery island tours. Even if you time travel forward a day you’ll waste your Nook Miles faster and the vacant plot will auto fill after 24 hours or so.

Like I’ve said before it’s why other players go on mystery island tours via Dodo Airlines with vast amounts of Nook Miles Tickets in their inventory. The more tickets you have the more mystery islands you can visit with a higher chance of coming across your dream villager.
okay now I get it! :D I just didn’t know nook miles ticket islands were called mystery islands tours too, I thought that was only for kapp’n islands, thanks for all the help!

Got another "bad" villager circled out, now I'm looking for Coco as my final dreamie atm. Let's see how that goes...

I recently found Tiansheng in my campsite, and had I not changed my list of dreamies, I would have freaked out even more than I did. I took him anyway.

Been going what feels like mountains of NMTs to find Moe! I told myself I wasn't going to take in any more normal villagers since I already have Marcie and Norma but I came across Merengue today - how could I resist? At least they're all kind of colour coordinated.

Worst villager find so far on the islands has been Rocket - she stayed for basically forever in my New Leaf town so I think I still have a bit of a grudge from that (':

at 3:05 pm, time to villager hunt for bunnie :> 230 tickets to use

1st ticket - 1st villager at 3:07 pm - pango
2nd ticket - chadder at 3:11 pm
3rd ticket - scoot at 3:14 pm
4th ticket - phil at 3:20 pm
5th ticket - beau at 3:25 pm
6th ticket - jay at 3:30 pm
7th ticket - nan at 3:33 pm
8th ticket -axel at 3:37 pm
9th ticket - barold at 3:42 pm
10th ticket - sandy at 3:47 pm *bamboo island! :D windflowers* - took all bamboo shoots... *

11th ticket - tybalt at 3:53 pm

12th ticket - chabwick at 4:00 pm *another bamboo island!! :0 ... windflowers* *took all bamboo shoots*
13th ticket - eunice at 4:14 pm
14th ticket - sparo at 4:18 pm
15th ticket - monty at 4:22 pm
16th ticket - rolf at 4:26 pm
17th ticket - eloise at 4:38 pm
18th ticket - hazel at 4:42 pm
19th ticket - axel again *apples, hyaciths on money-rock island*
20th ticket - rooney at 5:01 pm
21st ticket - mathilda
22nd ticket - rocket *one of my original'original' starters* at 5:11 pm*

23rd ticket - dobie at 5:15 pm *a 3rd bamboo island! :0 & windflowers *took all bamboo shoots*

24th ticket - canberra at 5:25 pm
25th ticket - baabara at 5:36 pm
26th ticket - patty at 5:39 pm
27th ticket - ozzie at 5:43 pm
28th ticket - benedict at 5:47 pm
29th ticket - bitty at 5:51 pm
30th ticket - al at 5:53 pm *200 tickets left*

i'm turning back the date to today again, tomorrow to continue... cause i'm worried that it'll autofill if i don't...

Back