• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Villager pictures for sale!

sofieceliza

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I have the following villager pictures for sale:

- Annalise
- Peaches
- Deirdre

please like this post when you comment, so I get a notification!

Rules:
- I have never traded on the forums before, please be patient with me :)
- comment below and name your price! I'll accept IGB or TBT!
- You can either collect or I will drop off, I don't mind. (If you collect, please no running in my town!)

Last edited:
Hello! ;7; I’d love to buy Peaches and Renee’s pictures please! Is 15tbt okay for both? I’m not sure how much pictures are worth in tbt;;.. so I can give you a little more for them if it’s not enough!

Hello! ;7; I’d love to buy Peaches and Renee’s pictures please! Is 15tbt okay for both? I’m not sure how much pictures are worth in tbt;;.. so I can give you a little more for them if it’s not enough!
Hello that is fine!
Are you free in the next hour? and would you like to collect or shall I drop off?

Hello that is fine!
Are you free in the next hour? and would you like to collect or shall I drop off?

Yes, I’m free! ^^ And I can come collect! Please let me know when your gates are open, and I’ll be right there :D

Edit: Oh, I’ll send your tbt now!

Last edited:
Yes, I’m free! ^^ And I can come collect! Please let me know when your gates are open, and I’ll be right there :D

Edit: Oh, I’ll send your tbt now!

brill thanks!
Just added your friend code, my gates are open so once you've added me you can come over! I'll leave the pics by the train station for you :)

Back