• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Popularity Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons

This is a neat list! My personal favorite villagers are in tiers 4 and 6 but I love seeing who is top tier in ACNH :D Thank you for doing this!

Thanks for the list.

It was pretty cool to learn that there's a villager with my name. What's even cooler is that he's super popular and his whole look is actually similar to mine in real life (styled hair, glasses, business clothes (because I work in an office)).

Naturally, I gotta have him on my island.

i feel like zucker should be higher on the list? ive seen him receive way more love than a lot of the tier 2 villagers (kiki for example) and people paying way more for him

also i genuinely think raymond is #1 right now, at least for now

I ab
i feel like zucker should be higher on the list? ive seen him receive way more love than a lot of the tier 2 villagers (kiki for example) and people paying way more for him

I agree with this, Zucker is at least a top tier 2 villager or bottom of tier 1, he's sold pretty much every time, and he's pretty popular on here!

i third this. Sold him today he’s definitely a bottom tier 1 / top tier 2 villager.

I find it so hard to believe Marshall is number one... my new leaf had several tier 1 characters.. still does... somewhere I read that rhaold the penguin was like a favorite but I dont even see him on the list anywhere... that was the main reason I didnt reset sooner.
But now I think I'm just gonna reset I dont really like him Ethier or paula..
Post automatically merged:

And where are the new characters I haven't noticed any

thank you for creating this list!
i'm surprised that the tier 5 pool got bigger. most tier 6 villagers went up, and that astounds me.
now, i'm going to look at this chart to refer to how much igb i should save up for my dreamies.

From my observations, I would say Raymond and Audie are both above Marshal at this current point in time. Both are insanely popular and going for crazy amounts of NMT. Judy and Sherb are definitely also very popular, and I agree that Sherb seems to have some momentum.

From my observations, I would say Raymond and Audie are both above Marshal at this current point in time. Both are insanely popular and going for crazy amounts of NMT. Judy and Sherb are definitely also very popular, and I agree that Sherb seems to have some momentum.
yea I second this both Audie and Raymond (Especially Raymond) are above Marshal for sure, however Marshal is a solid 3 or 4 since I can't think of anyone else above him besides those 2

On a scale of 1-10, how fast is Raymond’s future amiibo card gonna be out of stock? :p
In all seriousness this is handy so thanks for posting. Seems like my current faves range from both ends of the general popularity spectrum. (Raymond in particular I’ll have to hunt down myself at this rate...)

Back