• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Popularity Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons

How on earth is Fuchsia tier 4. She literally the best villager Ninendo has ever created?!? Not that I'm complaining, I want her all to myself!
Post automatically merged:

1 tbt =10k
100 tbt =1 mill

So what the different between TBT and IGB?

I'm glad no one likes Gayle, I can get her for cheap lol

Sorry to disappoint you but she not in New Horizon :(

Last edited:

What are you talking about? I have her on my Island.😂

Anyway, I’m kinda sad to see some Villagers like Del, Eugene, Jay, Nana, Phil, Rowan, Cheri and Stu in Tier 6. Seriously, what happened here?

How on Earth is Eugene not a unique Character? Stu is also a really cute blue Bull, probably even the cutest of all. I mean Hornsby is also really high up, so, what?

And I always see Doc and Rooney at the Bottom.

Tell me at least 5 Persons who have Monique as a Dreamie. Or Violet. Did I miss something?

Also Diva Tier 6, but the other 2 Frogs Tier 5? I kinda get Jambette, because she really has Fans. I just don’t get how Gigi is more popular than Diva.

And some other weird stuff going on in Tier 5. I know that the opinion on a lot of Characters changed and they got some Fans which really care for them, but some of them make no sense to me. Either those Characters are a Meme and People voted them as a joke or it really changed that much, that over the Time some Animals really got more attention after all.

Im happy for every Villager which gets to be a little bit more popular. I think a lot of them deserve it.

Also, Monty still not on the List.😅

What are you talking about? I have her on my Island.😂

Anyway, I’m kinda sad to see some Villagers like Del, Eugene, Jay, Nana, Phil, Rowan, Cheri and Stu in Tier 6. Seriously, what happened here?

How on Earth is Eugene not a unique Character? Stu is also a really cute blue Bull, probably even the cutest of all. I mean Hornsby is also really high up, so, what?

And I always see Doc and Rooney at the Bottom.

Tell me at least 5 Persons who have Monique as a Dreamie. Or Violet. Did I miss something?

Also Diva Tier 6, but the other 2 Frogs Tier 5? I kinda get Jambette, because she really has Fans. I just don’t get how Gigi is more popular than Diva.

And some other weird stuff going on in Tier 5. I know that the opinion on a lot of Characters changed and they got some Fans which really care for them, but some of them make no sense to me. Either those Characters are a Meme and People voted them as a joke or it really changed that much, that over the Time some Animals really got more attention.

Im happy for every Villager which gets to be a little bit more popular. I think a lot of them deserve it.

Also, Monty still not in the List.😅

Oh guess my list was outdated, weird cause that the biggest AC wikipedia on the net.

Unpopular opinion: these tier lists are somewhat toxic becuase they devalue people's favorites that are not in a higher tier. Yes I'm salty because I disagree with a lot of what this list says.

The majority of people’s preference will have influenced which villager goes where and this gives a pricing guide when somebody comes to sell or trade a villager. It’s not from one persons personal opinion, it’s what’s seen on the trading boards across the forums

With the exception of Lolly, because I know she's been popular for years, I couldn't tell you where any of my villagers land. I don't pick villagers because they're the latest "it" character. I like who I like. :)

Is Marshal really still above Raymond? wow

this list is so nostalgic for me; i feel like i'm living my 2014 all over again but with better graphics rofl

thank u for working so hard to put this together! i love data, especially when it relates to adorable animals :3

I think the new ones are more “valuable” because they can’t be easily added with Amiibo cards. Maybe once they do (I hope) we can see their true value.

How on earth is Fuchsia tier 4. She literally the best villager Ninendo has ever created?!? Not that I'm complaining, I want her all to myself!

So what the different between TBT and IGB?

Are you certain as from what I've seen looks like she is?

Back