• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

I find Mitzi a strange villager, on some days she is voided, but then she is adopted, not sure if she will go into tier 3, but I think some tier 3 villagers like shep and bam suit tier 2 better

Jeremiah's still underrated but he doesn't let it get him down. You can tell by how he's hardly ever listed for villager trading here because people want to hang onto that guy in their villages.

I haven't been active on the forums since early 2015, but at that time I sort of remember a stickied ranking post. Did they take it down because less people were playing? Or no wait, it must have been because op wasn't actively updating it anymore?
Thanks for starting your own popularity thread, btw. Really helped with my initial confusion when I returned to acnl recently.

I haven't been active on the forums since early 2015, but at that time I sort of remember a stickied ranking post. Did they take it down because less people were playing? Or no wait, it must have been because op wasn't actively updating it anymore?
Thanks for starting your own popularity thread, btw. Really helped with my initial confusion when I returned to acnl recently.
I will have to leave it to a mod to answer why Hound00med's list is no longer a sticky.
and no problem! :) welcome back

Last edited:
I've seen quite a few people have Annalisa as a dreamie lately. And ^ is one of them. ^^
I've seen alot of people looking for Flurry on the LF thread. ^^ (including myself ^^')

Last edited:
I've seen tons of people wanting Flurry lately. Kyle seems to be an off and on favorite, as lots of people have him as a dreamie, but he is voided often on other days as well.

wait Annalisa has started to be people's dreamies? Aww I love Annalisa! She was an orginal, but she moved away last week. Luckily I got her to move to my back-up town B)

I've seen tons of people wanting Flurry lately. Kyle seems to be an off and on favorite, as lots of people have him as a dreamie, but he is voided often on other days as well.

Yeah, I agree flurry should get a raise

wait Annalisa has started to be people's dreamies? Aww I love Annalisa! She was an orginal, but she moved away last week. Luckily I got her to move to my back-up town B)

Yep!, and she was one of the villagers I wanted before started my TBT account...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I agree flurry should get a raise

Yay! People agree with me. ^^

Back