Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Dang, just as i get back you have to go xD
I'll let you know if i end up getting spots filled up
And sadly... the falcons lost to the eagles somehow....

ik you're not taking requests anymore today but if you ever have time i'd LOVE to get marcel from you <3 please let me know if you've ever got time!

wow so if you have the neighbor's card you don't have to follow the 16 neighbor cycle?
gah makes me want the cards even more now if so. :D

I'll save my request for tomorrow

You may :) I'll move her in right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will take a few min to get her in and out but stay near. I'll move her In, then move up a day find her plot the move up a day to see her moving in with her boxes the move up a day then she'll be actually in and I'll be able to move her out so it'll be a matter of three total days so give me just a moment and about to move her out for you OK? ;)

Last edited:
You may :) I'll move her in right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will take a few min to get her in and out but stay near. I'll move her In, then move up a day find her plot the move up a day to see her moving in with her boxes the move up a day then she'll be actually in and I'll be able to move her out so it'll be a matter of three total days so give me just a moment and about to move her out for you OK? ;)
Of course! Take your time ^^

back:cool:
I'd like to request fuschia if possible

I have 9 neighbors though, would I still be able to adopt her?

Going to add genji which will kick out sprinkle

And then I'll add fuchsia :)

nana go ahead and add me. I'm almost ready for u!

yay for fuschia
*patiently waits

I had to read the OP since I thought you had multiple accounts for the different ds's, but looks like it was just a misunderstanding

yay for fuschia
*patiently waits

I had to read the OP since I thought you had multiple accounts for the different ds's, but looks like it was just a misunderstanding

Yeah I'm trying to get another 3DS town running but I want to get my pads down first so they played decently and I have not had time to do that yet with me working in doing this town as well so until I get the paths down it'll just be this town for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way in case you can't tell audio Siri truly does suck. My laptop is still at my husbands work because he has not had time to work on it because he's been super busy so I'm stuck on my phone which really really really bites the big one and so instead of typing with my fingers on this phone I just usually use audio set forgive when it says pads and it supposed to say paths by the way in case you can't tell audio Siri truly does suck. My laptop is still at my husbands work because he has not had time to work on it because he's been super busy so I'm stuck on my phone which really really really bites the big one and so instead of typing with my fingers on this phone I just usually use audio set forgive when it says pads and it supposed to say path's

Back